[PC] What do you think about THIS RAID BOSS?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Luca Di Nicola, Jul 16, 2015.

1. http://www.kongregate.com/games/kan..._kap1=558c2e3d0624a22d253d317e&kv_language=en

Sounds a bit "strange" that desappeared the one doing the highest damage in the boss raid?
    Ita hardly reaches 200 millions damage done-adding all damage u can check from "feed"...(Mandrakora Health: 0 / 443050000 and it had more than 400 millions as total healt)

How is it possible?
    Maybe someone needs to be "hidden" ?? Doing too much damage and healing with some "nice mate" appeared only to heal ??
    it sounds nasty to me ...and very sad.We are talking about 200+ millions damage done and "minions" healing all this damage.

Attached Files:

2. DeathMo the Drifter

DeathMo the Drifter Active Member

Sorry its on a plat form that i dont play. I couldnt see what you were talking about.

Krimson King likes this.
  3. I posted a pic.....you can add all damage you can see from "feed" and it hardly reaches 200+ millions damage....so 200+ millions how desappeared? yhe boss had almost 450 millions total healt...

4. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

PC does not have a raid right now, next week , thursday , is PC raid.

Last edited: Jul 18, 2015
  5. DeathMo the Drifter

Doesnt make sense to me. To much math im gonna check it out on my next raid boss in pc.

6. DeathMo the Drifter

Ohhh wait a min. The amount of damage to your raid boss isnt the same thing as the amount of damage he does to an attacker. For example if i hit him n for say 1000 damage to him i might take 2000 in damage to my health. So there is way more health healing than there is damage to the boss.

7. Mabest

Mabest Well-Known Member

I think perhaps you should give this information to Support. :)

8. I did....
    Which part you don't understand?
    The healt of that raid boss was 443 millions : so the damage the raid group must do on it (and raid boss group was never killed, so it's ONLY the 443 millions u need to find on the "damage done" feed-adding 1 by 1 damage done by every player.)
    The problem is that Kano- or some bug- deleted the player that did 200+ millions damage from the feed-
    I can post also the pics of the heals done and the total attacks (from total attacks u can reckon which was the player "hidden": just don't understand why he was "hidden").

MOST DAMAGE DONE
    1.Sweetnuthins
    32323166 dmg
    2.Larder Greasepalms B
    24924224 dmg
    3.Handspike Jan1228
    24707822 dmg
    4.DLicious
    13402866 dmg
    5.Bloody Heart Jumpinj
    13037902 dmg
    6.Ladyhawke
    9881036 dmg
    7.Lanyard Ib2
    8704622 dmg

MOST HEALING DONE

1.Tawnya the terror of
    10458770 health
    2.Sternfast Viceadmira
    3339096 health
    3.Red Beard Ultramammo
    2619338 health
    4.Sweetnuthins
    1940867 health
    5.Larder Greasepalms B
    1456195 health
    6.Handspike Jan1228
    1435543 health
    7.DLicious
    881661 health
    8.Blade SuMagi
    813956 health

TOTAL ACTIONS

1.MIRROR MAN 969
    77165 actions
    2.Tawnya the terror of
    48160 actions
    3.Sweetnuthins
    18240 actions
    4.Sternfast Viceadmira
    16600 actions
    5.Red Beard Ultramammo
    13810 actions
    6.Handspike Jan1228
    13488 actions
    7.Larder Greasepalms B
    13400 actions
    8.DLicious
    7868 actions

so from TOTAL ACTIONS.....could you now understand what i MEAN????

Attached Files:

9. And i did...
    just i wanted to know if also someone other can see something "strange" that happened to that boss.
    Also cos seems that the player "desappeared" from the feed is always doing a big damage on RAID BOSSES (and for big damage i mean hundreds of millions damage) and someone other -mostly minion (fake? maybe is the correct word) account are healing the whole damage....

10. It happened during last raid boss event.So u can check from the feed what happened to that boss...
    i also uploaded the pics if you aren't registered in Kong platform, so you could understand better what i mean...

11. DeathMo the Drifter

I play on kanoplay server 2. Im using my phone with slow connection. Im going through your messages so i can understand n hopefully help you to

12. DeathMo the Drifter

Very strange it doesnt make much sense to me. Wish i could help. Sorry buddy

13. wayne frisby

wayne frisby New Member

i have had my raid boss and one other i was assisting blocked by the same players and there high level players so i tried to start a new boss and i cant. is there a solution to this problem or will i have to wait until my raid fails

14. wayne frisby

wayne frisby New Member

i think that kano should block the blockers as they are blocking every raid boss that gets made puplic some of these blockers are level 10000 plus so i am unable to do anything about it as im only level 299

15. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Raid fails, sorry to bust your bubble, but yes..

16. wayne frisby

wayne frisby New Member

thank jades lesson learnt

JADES likes this.
  17. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

I would of hit like on your post, but feel not right thing to do :confused:, best of luck to you next round.. Don't get discouraged.

But, did it anyways, not sure which platform you play on, several on here that can help out PC wise.

18. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Going public with raids is the worst thing anyone can do it causes al kinds of issues

George Burd likes this.