What do YOU enjoy about ZS?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by AlterEgoT, Aug 13, 2014.

1. AlterEgoT

AlterEgoT Well-Known Member

I'm curious. Everyone I interact with pretty much likes the hitlist pretty much more than any other component. Fighters and non fighters alike. But I understand that it may not be a representation of ZS as a whole.

So I thought Hey let's all get a discussion going about what we like and don't like about the game. I'll add some of the things other than the brief HL msg but wanted to get this going and see who if anyone gets bored from time to time and surfs the forums. And who knows the developers might discover a new idea from it all.

For me the HL is the only thing that hasn't gotten stale despite becoming harder and harder to find anything to list/catch.

2. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

I will tell you what I find amusing, I am not a high level but I notice 99% of the people in my xp range ,( who seem to think they are all that and a bag of chips) have such a high defense it is a wonder they can even fight anyone and win lol

3. kevinmalo

kevinmalo Active Member

Battle arena!!!

4. Eraser

Eraser Member

iits all about the killing for me.
    Bounties can be gratifying, yes. but more so is killing people off my rivals, or sending the punch kill to several people before I actually take it for myself.

The most gratifying tho, is If I can Kill them with an attack without a punch, and the quicker the better.

I have had many laughs killing other players within seconds of entering my rivals.

5. Blasphamy

Blasphamy Member

I'm a huge fan of Battle Arena.
    It's about how much health I can get up to and how fast. Final placement is obsolete but at least the rewards are worth the effort. Only part that bothers me about it is how it caters to the high level players only. Maybe rightfully so, but I'd love to know how a balanced player can have a higher attack value than a purely attack based player, even if the balanced player also has a high attack. Someone with 10k/10k shouldn't have a higher biggest attack than someone with a 10k/2k build. It's just not mathematically possible based on the perks and such.

All that aside, it is one of two reasons I play. Battle Arena and Boss Kills. That's what keeps me coming back day after day.

kevinmalo likes this.
  6. Xextreem

Xextreem Active Member

Love the Faction War, and the events <calenders>. leveling. And skill points love to make a custom build.

7. Squideater

Squideater New Member

I don't know if other people feel the same way, but what I like is that the level range of who you can fight in the fight tab is limited to players roughly close to your own range, and that while there's plenty of ways to get into fights with other level players (message board, rival lists, your guys joining the squad of someone you're not part of the squad of, faction member lists that aren't private), one can't exactly pull up a search tab for everyone who's signed up and then designate whole groups just to aggro recently signed up newbies, per se.

Heck, attacking anyone too much in a day can actually cheapen the cost of ambushing or hitlisting them, and there's experience to gain from counter-attacking, which I feel Kano Apps went in a better direction than some of these sort of browser mmo sites I've seen. I've seen someone on Kongregate complain about getting picked sometimes by stronger players, but the set up I'm experiencing is fairly decent at curbing that sort of ganging up.

Other than that, I like that xp and money can still be gained from world bosses and faction wars even if you don't beat the boss the one time around or place high in the war, respectively.

I think my overall feeling can be summed up as Zombie Slayer isn't specifically setup so that the only real benefactors of all that is to be offered aren't just the guys who signed up the earliest into the game.

8. RainSunGone

RainSunGone Well-Known Member

i like punching and bushing people, then hiding for days on end :p

9. AlterEgoT

ROFLMAO Rain. Uh huh. I like killing those that do. bwahahahaha.

You make a good point Blasphemy. I've often wondered at how the stats work for both faction wars and ba. Being mostly defense I find both frustrating. Especially since so much of the defensive part relies on your loadout instead of your skill set if i've read correctly.

Course I also find that the range of A factions in FW is nuts, the top A and bottom A are no where near each other and could not possibly compete if the skills were set against each other in the rest of the game.

Kristen, as a defense account, well it simply doesn't take much to beat the attack accounts the ones you can't beat you just don't attack, since you can control who you attack but not who attacks you ;) Course when I set Alter up 99.8% of the game was all attack so it worked out nicely.

Thank you squid! Been saying that to all the whiners, would you kindly tell them, stay out of the way and you won't get trampled? hehehe.

Hope others continue to share the parts they would like to see strengthened in the game :)

10. Jon Thomas

Jon Thomas Member

I'm nearing lvl 600 now and I have to say the faction wars is fun and so is fighting world boses. I wish World Boses were more elaborate (Raid bosses sound like they will be). Faction wars is fun with a good group of people.

11. I enjoy all the childish, petty, ridiculous players that think someday they are going to be remembered in this game for all the stuff they have done.

I also enjoy the players that have multiple accounts and cheat, because i guess they dont know the meaning of Legit, Fair, True Gamers.

I also enjoy the anger that these players have when they are called out for it and have to lie, make excuses, cry, etc because the world knows the pathetic play that is theirs.

I laugh at these players that think they are actually good at Battle Arena especially. The fact they just kill off their own accounts to boost up and win some tiny award at the end.

Im betting most of them are really whining now, Since Kano just dropped a bunch of changes on BA.

I mostly enjoy the few that i have become very close with, True people in this game, That on the outside we are good friends, We dont get all tossed up in the pathetic play of mindless drones on here that play 24/7 and think they are something special in a TurnBased Web game on a Social Network.

Dori Shaffer and Dale Barrie like this.
  12. ONE_EYE_JOE

ONE_EYE_JOE New Member

I'd like to see that faction boss a go. Battle Arena is cool. I Dont wish to get bored w/ game again. I like fighting w/ people that fight back!

13. AlterEgoT

LOL pwned. you would ;)

boredom seems to follow quickly in this game doesn't it Joe?

Sir Opinion Alot and ONE_EYE_JOE like this.
  14. ONE_EYE_JOE

ONE_EYE_JOE New Member

Im so sorry Alter, My comp. broke and ive had a time and a half getting all my sites and passwords back. Hopefully the game picks up in players. I belive just chatting w/ you all half the time is great. I would like too be able to battle more. A good fight is far and few.

15. Dale Barrie

Dale Barrie Active Member

I like ambushing the ambushers and watching them whine in world chat about it.

I like sniping people in BA because for the 1st 40 attempts at it thats all that happened to me.

I like annoying people and getting them to list me, especially when I can ride (them very rare moments now) and get a lot of rivals from it.

I like punching people 15 times in 15 hours to pk them just to be an arse lol.

I love the fact we can only kill 2 out of the 5 world bosses before they go critical so I lose 100's of thousands of xp from the 70 something attacks I do before it goes critical.

But most of all I like that i get a massive delay on hitlists for being a high level player and regular hunter.

16. Crazy Dragon

Crazy Dragon New Member

having high level players insult me & say they are better than me..because they have all day to play & I have a few hours tops

17. Xextreem

Xextreem Active Member

When you have a low char you`re done faster than a old char. The first 2000 levels take some 15min every 6 hours or so. Depend on your build ofcourse.

Last edited: Nov 1, 2014
  18. Crazy Dragon

Crazy Dragon New Member

Sorry was having a bad day on the game yesterday. I really don't understand the animosity toward people in an online game. I'm on the K2 version & we don't have very many players anyway. Some people seem to want to force their "enemies" to quit the game..A lot have recently. We seem to have "special" players who play by the rules, but specialize in staying low lvl & attacking other low lvls. Here's stats on one...
    Level 501 Machinist

Joined 679 days ago

Hits Placed: 12,400 Honorable Hits Placed: 912

19. Hellhavenofury:)

Hellhavenofury:) Active Member

I enjoy just about every aspect of the game especislly ba even with the new changes.Appreciate all the extra calendars but lets get a step on a new city for zs :)

AlterEgoT likes this.
  20. Sour_Rubbish

Sour_Rubbish Member

I like getting achievements in the game)