what constitute bullying in pirateclan Kano

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by carol thyra, Dec 5, 2010.

1. carol thyra

carol thyra New Member

if a level 2140 pirate is PW a lower pirate for refusing to have him in their clan for the pas 21 hours does that not mean the higher pirate is a bully?

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 6, 2010
  2. Eddie

Eddie Member

Funny post, in this game, there is no such thing is bullying. If you were pestering me with clan invites, I would list you until you quit.

3. antoris

antoris Member

I agree with Eddie. It is really hard to be a bully in Kano's games. If you are far higher in level, you have to give the higher level person a reason to slaughter you.

ie.
    slap/punch/whatever
    attack

Just my two cents.

Then again, consistently asking them to join you in playing, could be considered pestering/aggravation tactics.

4. no such thing as a bully in these games.they are fighting games.once a certain level your open for everyone to list you but not attack.

there are many reasons why a higher level will start something with a lower plenty at that.

1st is they are simply bored and just felt like pistol whipping or bountying you just because.
    2nd is they are trying to provoke you to hit back and if so youve opened yourself up for 24hrs or until they either battle or bounty kill you.
    3rd is youve gone after their clan whether constantly attacking or bountying them.

as a high level if i see my clan get listed or is under fire by someone i list if possible or if too low i pistol whip them.and if theyre foolish enough to hit back i got myself someone to pound.only 2 can beat me on this game but one of them cant hold off my attacks.and the other is too high up in level to attack me.

plenty more reasons but i would cause the forum to crash if i listed all reasons.

Last edited: Dec 6, 2010
  5. Eddie

Eddie Member

What I would constitute as bullying on vc is kano not removing the 5k attack limit on a person... Kano is a big bad mean bully LOL