[FB] WC vs Job board

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by Kirsten, Jan 31, 2016.

1. Mabest

Mabest Well-Known Member

I think the ones trolling are the ones who just come into the chat to stir the pot. Sure gets some people going. lol
    Codes need to be job codes on the job board only.

2. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

No we get alot of new players ,some of them do troll their codes though.

3. Mabest

Mabest Well-Known Member

Actually, help with an adventure or challenge is considered a job. Not sure why those should even post to the WC though but people do it.
    I realized this conversation was about FB. FB used to be more friendly in adding people. It's not very social in that respect. ;)
    I hate the new instant adds. Wish Kano had never started this new way.
    Recruit links and armada links should not be allowed on the job board. Those need their own tab.

4. Kirsten

works for me cause it is out of WC, then,and that was my idea :) FB always had an issue if you added people to quickly but new players many times wouldn't listen, back in days of yore,we pimped and (were pimped) to people to our friends,for clan, also.

Last edited: Feb 2, 2016
    Mabest likes this.
  5. Mabest

Mabest Well-Known Member

Yes we did. lol People still don't listen though. Some things never change. lol

Kirsten likes this.
  6. AXXO

AXXO Well-Known Member

I stopped posting in WC cause when ever I post something my inbox gets spammed. but now I use it to get pks and when there are links been shared to pk someone comes and send their link, we have to be quick to get the pk, and sometime it appears Your invites have been sent out. Once your invite has been accepted, you can manage your Familia here.

7. RafeDavid

RafeDavid Well-Known Member

Yes let's make all games be tailored to the experienced players and leave all the new players who will grow the game in the dark. I've played this game a long time and I don't want to be bothered with new players.

8. Kirsten

Yes give them a tab in WC just for their codes,as it is they can post them in Jobs, just keep their codes out of the WC tab, a lot of long time players won't clan codes, anyway. Way to easy for alts to open accounts, if they don't want to go the FB route then maybe Kong is the place for them, there they can code to their hearts content.

9. otty22

otty22 Active Member

I like the ideea, everyone has the posibillity to post invites code and links in job chat, it's useless to post in wc too

Kirsten likes this.
  10. AXXO

AXXO Well-Known Member

agree with Kirsten, when I started I had to add personally everyone, and by looking at their profile we could assume if it's an alt or not. for example, I only added people who are friends with more than 100 mutual friends. and we get to know them, as persons, we help, we talk, specially in syndicates, but when we use the codes, we don't know whos behind the screen. creepy but as we can see, generation changes, technology gives us easy ways out than having 4000 friends in social web sites. there are pros and cons both.

Kirsten likes this.
  11. Tony Montana

Tony Montana Well-Known Member

Sounds like a great suggestion

Kirsten likes this.
  12. Applejack

Applejack Active Member

really? with all of the other crap posted in the WC? leave that and restrict these posts?

13. Kirsten

Yup really , many of us would like to see this, if I am not mistaken, don't you play on Kong?? if so this would not impede you in anyway, we would rather talk trash and have drama , than see the codes trolling on by, they can post in the job board as it is, which is a good place for codes=alts half the time anyway

14. Jaegermeister

Jaegermeister Active Member

if it's a problem on one particular platform, the thread probably should be [KONG] instead of [All]. This isn't a problem on all platforms.

15. Kirsten

Yes I mentioned that in a another comment, and no it isn't , just on FB and it is not a problem as much as a suggestion that alot of us on FB would like to see happen, it probably won't but we were discussing it and I figured I would post the idea ,when I said All I was thinking All as in the 4 games, on Facebook, actually kong is an after thought, but if anyone read the whole mess they would seen that, but I cannot correct it now. Maybe Tues , if it is possible, Mitch could add FB to the title

16. Kirsten

SO this is the problem ,I clicked on someone in WC to see who they are and I clicked the recruit link, having those links in WC is very annoying, I want them gone, JOB board is where they belong or a whole new tab, Please consider removing the option to put recruit links in the WC on Facebook, now I have to wait for the player to accept so I can remove them.