[VC] Wayfarer????

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Lucifer, May 4, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

I will be reverting the Wayfarers to their old stats. Using that as the baseline for the "new normal", I'll also be adjusting the Warriors for the new Location Adventure drops upwards.

Sorry for the mixup, again and thanks for the feedback. I'll input this change now and get it deployed to the games ASAP.

Valravn, HJM, Suzie and 2 others like this.
  2. Lucifer

Lucifer Active Member

Thanks! That is all we wanted - its now fixed for everyone.

DarkIsis likes this.
  3. Darth Vader

Darth Vader Active Member

This game goes from worse to worse- no longer what it was a few years ago!!!
    Many people leave voluntarily,because they are bored every day is the some and there are no interesting changes :(
    Now and this.... instead of the new adventures to be raised the values significantly more then Wayfarers you make changes of dropping the value of the most making warriors the last months almost half year ! People are waiting for new ones characters and had to be ready for a long time but instead you are dealing with things that players do not like and you had to guess it!!!

4. Nope- They are not EVEN interested in the paying players any more than the free ones- just pay and get back to playing- we don't give a rat's hind end about you or your opinions....Money ain't for nothing and the clicks are free!!!!

Deblovscats1 likes this.
  5. Deblovscats1

Deblovscats1 Active Member

Thank you very much!♥ You guys are doing the right thing♥

6. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Change is uploaded and will be rolling out soon. Here's what changing (numbers are Attack, Defense, combined):

Wayfarer
    Was - 122 128 250
    Is - 145 151 296

Pecked Explorer
    Was -133 125 258
    Is - 146 152 298

Beothuk Tracker
    Was - 132 128 260
    Is - 154 146 300

Beothuk Mystic
    Was - 134 128 262
    Is - 148 154 302

Archery Master
    Was - 135 128 263
    Is - 156 148 304

Valravn, HJM, DarkIsis and 4 others like this.
  7. Thank you ! I was just about to lose my religion....I was looking for it so I could lose it. :p

8. bully thor

bully thor Active Member

thx mi7ch and thx for relizing the mistake

9. bully thor

bully thor Active Member

mi7ch i know this is a long shot but if dont ask dont get, what weapons and warriors will be crafted

10. Kel the Merciful King

Kel the Merciful King Well-Known Member

I spared any energy -personal on this - it was just going to be bye bye, on the retroactive change and ... action was to be reserved.

As is, if history of the game was anything to go by, and this reversion and then upscaling the next drops is no doubt a huge distortion in my favour and other levels who have access to Vinland. I remind there was the issue of the famous or not,
    Throwing Cleavers 77 Attack 77 Defense v freya helms 78 78 which when introduced were found after the fact to distort the game. The tension was between devs and players on the reversion attempt by the devs which responded then to the biggest whiners to let it stay as is. This was my expectation here but not on the basis of whine, rather on the basis of unannounced retroactive change.

The foul taste will remain particularly going forward, thinking, that there was a "game manager" in place to ensure that attributes of this and that made sense in context of the entire game. It's clear to me, that the new level "warriors" have no real sense to them other than "more" which is not the case always v. crafting opportunities even of 2 prior levels (arbalists).

This band-aid patch has repercussions or ought to the game plan ... which I can infer does not exist from the "new" stats. The fact everyone is happy is not in my case as I see through this to where there is no savvy here to these drops other than "more" which is not the case in all prior empires. More of att / less of def ... more average power, this is not here. Just more with a subtle variant +4, + 6. and + 8 in att/def differential.

We will see as Bully notes, what happens to the crafting end. As is, the crafting of prior stuff is really screwed up by this change. Advantage warriors definitely i.e. what does this solution do v. vinland weapons and prior adventure weapons ... they stay the same as planned skewing the game up with this simple "fix" of more? Rhetorical question as the answer is known :)

I think its fair to say, we caught Kano with no clothes on and gosh you all are really out of shape, naked here, to present a gaming challenge.

Thank you.

Last edited: May 5, 2017
    Deblovscats1 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.