[PC] Watch Videos and Buff Up!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by mi7ch, Oct 12, 2016.

1. neill1990

neill1990 Well-Known Member

how about the second one where the small notifications are not placed behind the pop up screens such as rival list, skill points ect?

Never realized if you lvl up in first location sp screen pops up, thinking it is meant for new players to let them know when they lvl up or something and that they have sp to spend lol.

2. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

3. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

This is a result of the Video Buff changes. There was an issue where the "Level up" or "You were attacked" message would be underneath the Video Buff button so I brought it forward. Perhaps I have brought this too far forward.

I'll take a peek. Thanks for the heads up and screenshot.

neill1990 and mi7ch like this.
  4. neill1990

neill1990 Well-Known Member

Probably just a option that needs to be turned off after player first leaves that location. Just needs to be swapped to notification box instead of the sp window poping up with notification of what you got upon lvling up. Not really a big deal though its not common to be in first location and lvling up lol

5. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

A fix for the announcement popup is rolling out right now. You'll have to refresh your game to pick up the new CSS styles but it will fix the issue of the message showing over top of the modal shadow overlay like the Skills one posted above.

Gazember likes this.
  6. rallycrawford

rallycrawford New Member

Have no extensions loaded - so did not help, still same problem :(

7. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

Ad Blocker is likely not the issue here if you are seeing the "Buff Up" buttons and the modal with the warning at the top is showing. Are you continually seeing the sad kitty? If so we are continuing to work with the Ad provider to help make this a better experience. Please keep trying but I understand that this can be frustrating.

8. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

When is this coming to all of the games? 5% isn't much, but I'll take what I can get.

9. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Prob after the beta testing so they have the bugs worked out

10. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

I remember saking when raids first came out cause that is where the keys are , when Mitch explained , it made sense as i remembered years ago seeing that level box pop up , once you get your keys go back to your usual location where that pop up doesn't happen.

11. rallycrawford

rallycrawford New Member

Yes I see the sad kitty :(

12. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Yeah, as Smack said we're running into a bit of a problem with our ad provider. We're working on it though, so your continued patience is appreciated. :)

naughty but nic3 likes this.
  13. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Update on the "Buff Up" videos:

Recently we added the "Buff Up" video feature to Pirate Clan where watching a short video would give you a small bonus to XP from Bosses or Adventures for four hours. Not too shabby, right?

Unfortunately we're having difficulty getting enough available videos from our provider, so the Buff Up option hasn't been working as well as we had hoped. For now we're taking down the Buff Up icon so if you don't see over the next few days don't be alarmed. Once we sort out the issue with our provider or find another option, it will return.

14. William reed

William reed New Member

really didn't do much for me

15. i didnt see where it helped me any at all :(

16. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Update on the "Buff Up" videos:

We've sorted out the problem we had last week so the Buff Up button is now re-enabled on Facebook and Kano Play.

Right now there seems to be a Kano Play exclusive issue with ads not loading that we're monitoring. The feature will be enabled for at least the rest of the day, so let us know if any ads pop up for you. :)

17. rallycrawford

rallycrawford New Member

no change, sorry

18. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

Are you playing on Facebook or Kanoplay? We are still experiencing some issues on Kanoplay but Facebook should be working a lot smoother.

19. David The Viking

David The Viking New Member

It worked for me for the first time on Pirate Clan, Kanoplay.

20. June

June New Member

I have Ad Blocker disabled and Flash is up to date and it does not work. Nothing happens. :-(