[Forums] votes

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by The Protector, Oct 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Protector

The Protector Banned

if a player suddenly gets permanently banned off the forum..any thread they voted on there vote should be removed.

2. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

I give this 10 stars! I also think if they were ever previously permanently banned it should actually mean permanent. Even if they are allowed back they still shouldnt be able to vote. This should be retro-active as well. All players previously permanently banned should have all their previous votes removed as well as any other votes coming from the same IP address

3. The Protector

The Protector Banned

lets stick to topic please and not vary it.

4. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

no way, a player has the right to vote up until they are banned. 1 from me

5. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

Honestly I dont even see the point of this thread. The OP has already been "permanently banned" once. If this got voted through would that mean all their votes would be removed, including their vote on this idea?

6. Gunny from PC

Gunny from PC Member

I agree 100% Permanently Banned, should mean just that and on all of their forum accounts! Especially, if it was a moderator! 10 Stars!

7. neill1990

neill1990 Well-Known Member

i agree with this idea alot and how ironic he makes the idea and gets banned. hope he knows if this passes it would effect him as well.

but polish i dont think banning the IP adress would work because if they are really wanting to come back why not let them but now that we are on that subjest, if they ban the ip adress it doesnt do much good because it is easy to change it so why not do what some gaming companies do and ban the console but in this case the comp. it would be a more efficiant way to stop him/her, and ya i know they could get another comp but really who has money nowdays to get a new comp.(especially if you live in the us right now)

banning the comp would still have the account baned and i guess they could still ban the ip adress

Last edited: Oct 4, 2013
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.