[KanoPlay] Viking clan - Bought 'Macavity Claws' - Does not turn up in inventory.

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by Qball, Jan 10, 2015.

1. Qball

Qball New Member

Yesterday night I tried to buy the 'Macavity Claws' Limited item, spending 25 godpoints, but the item does not show up in my inventory. Here's a breakdown of the steps I took:

- I clicked the buy button below the 'Macavity Claws' Limited item (on the home page).
    - Upon clicking the game navigated to the godpoints screen with a little box added at the top with a small image of the 'Macavity Claws' Limited item and a button to buy one more.
    - A total of 25 godpoints was extracted from my godpoint total.
    - Regardless of the godpoints spent, the item was not added to my inventory.

I thought maybe it's takes a little time for the changes to propagate, but this morning there is still no 'Macavity Claws' Limited item in my inventory, yet my 25 godpoints are still gone. So I essentially spent 25 godpoints to buy absolutely nothing.

I'd like to have either one 'Macavity Claws' item added to my inventory (as this is what I spent my godpoints on) or a refund of my 25 godpoints (which I will then use to try and aquire a 'Macavity Claws' item again).

2. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Make sure u r looking in the right place like weapon or warrior

If ya cannot find it send a ticket to support and when nano gets back on Monday they can help you

3. Qball

Qball New Member

I am most definitely looking in the right spot. In fact, the item is in the list, and it explicitly says I own "0" of them.

4. Kirsten

Send the ticket to support so they can look at your account, they will make things right, but ya have to wait to hear back on Monday or Tuesday.

5. Qball

Qball New Member

Okay, I have added a ticket containing the same information as posted here.

6. Kirsten

Good, as long as they have your game ,link they can look at your account, they need that info, your forum account does not tell who you are in the game, so now they can tell. Just don't post your game link here or for that matter anyone's . :)

7. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Yep, Support will sort this out. :)

Since you've submitted a ticket already, they'll check out your account and let you know what is going on with your item.