[VC] VC inbox

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by LaScepter, Mar 31, 2015.

1. LaScepter

LaScepter Well-Known Member

Putting this under the ideas section in case there is something that can be done or maybe i just dont know the secret...LOL
    When we open our inbox to read mail ...not so bad...but if i want to reread or respond to a previous inbox message , if the list is full the message disappears .....there is no finding it UNLESS i delete all messages before it or they in box me....Is there some way to see all messages of those who inbox us ? without spending hrs deleting previous ones to find it...?? .... :confused:o_O I also noticed that when we go to their profile and click send message only the white box that we type in pops up...even from there ...there is no way to see the inbox history with that player...

2. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

If you have a recent message from that player and you click on "Recent History" you can see most of the messages that you have sent to each other. Aside from that there is currently no option like the one you're asking about.

George Burd likes this.
  3. LaScepter

LaScepter Well-Known Member

Thanks...could the "Recent History" option be added to the white box that opens from their profile ???

George Burd likes this.
  4. George Burd

George Burd Well-Known Member

that would be helpful

LaScepter likes this.
  5. Gogolak

Gogolak Active Member

i really don't see the need for this because i don't get or send a lot of messages, but it can be added for those few that actually use it.