[VC] Various different problems

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by Tazor van Well, Dec 15, 2015.

1. Tazor van Well

Tazor van Well New Member

Only able to attack boss with 5 stam, no option for 20
    Not having any pop up when requesting challenge help
    main screen sometimes does not change between menus ie challenge help or boss help

I'm getting this in Viking as well as LCN, logged out and in, cleared my cache same results

2. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Thanks for the reports, we're working on the top issue and I'll let the developers know about the other two. I'm pretty sure I talked to someone recently who had the last issue and it was caused by a plugin but I'm having trouble remembering which one.

Do you have any plugins like Ghostery installed perhaps?

3. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

That would be me Mitch, if using firefox you need to disable tracking protection on kanoplay.

mi7ch likes this.
  4. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

That's right, I couldn't find the exchange we had. Thanks! :)

5. I'm having the same issues with the bosses, only able to use 5 stamina for power attack, I've also noticed that I can't post requests, and profile pages look weird, my profile page shows everything all on one page instead of clicking on the tabs, like user, clan feed, etc... Everything worked fine earlier today and about 4 hours ago that's when everything started. I did everything that was suggested to try to fix the problem and still having these issues. I usually play the games on the Chrome browser but I also tried with Firefox and still the same. It's all 4 games, not just one specific game.

6. Everything works if I log into the games from facebook, but I have these issues when I log into the games from kanoplay server 1

7. Well everything appears to be back to normal now, let's hope it stays that way :)

mi7ch and Smack like this.
  8. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

We just pushed some fixes, so these issues should be cleared up. Let us know if you see anything out of the ordinary!

9. Tazor van Well

I'm still not being able to call for help for challenges tried different browsers turned flash on/off, no plug ins

10. Justin the killer

Justin the killer Well-Known Member

Try using a different browser to see if it might could just be the browser you are using..i usually use chrome but if i have any issue i go to Opera that is a good browser as well..figure i give ya some heads up. :)

11. Tazor van Well

I tried Explore, Chrome, Edge with Kano with the same results, using the same browsers playing the games through Facebook I had no issues.

12. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

We're still looking over the issue with being unable to share Job/Challenge Help requests via KP1. As the problem is intermittent we are having some troubles pinning it down but we'll keep digging.