valhalla vikes

Discussion in 'New Player Area' started by Demonik1, Mar 16, 2014.

1. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

does anyone know at what level the dead vikes start to appear on the battle list?

2. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

LCN level 500. Vikings level 720. Pirates level 510.

3. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

thanks man...my son was asking me and i couldnt remember

4. Brosnik

Brosnik Active Member

Sounds like you have an age bug in your system Demonik1 - LOL You may find other things get affected by this bug too - I have ;-)

5. Lasinagol

Lasinagol Active Member

I have been above level 720 for a minute now, and have never seen a Valhalla Viking in VC. Other people around my level have a few scores against them and even people below my level have a couple of hundred. Is there a limit on who can attack them, or do they stop appearing if you are above a certain Battle Strength?

6. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

They only appear if there aren't many live active players healthy enough to attack. There have to be fewer than 20 or so healed live players on the battle list for the valhallas to appear. You can submit a ticket to Support to be sure, and Kano can take a look at your account and fix a problem, if there is one.

7. Lasinagol

Lasinagol Active Member

I doubt there is a problem, I stepped away from battling except for the DP minimum on account of too many people getting other higher levels to do their dirty work for them.
    Would there be a different visual appearance to a Valhalla Viking, or is the only real noticeable difference that receive no money from them?

8. Lasinagol

Lasinagol Active Member

I finally got to battle a Valhalla Viking or two, It happened just when I reached 75 days. My entire world changed for the better!!