[VC] Vahallas

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by JADES, Feb 26, 2012.

1. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Many have they same problem as I do, You 'CAN NOT' see battle screen while 100 dead people on battle screen plz address this problem! 3 ways get rid of it,fix 'YOUR' glitch, or make a separate tab for who likes hitting dead people! Or drop it in it's entirety, ty KMA

2. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

How is it fair DEVS you put a slider in but I have to clear dead vikings EVERY DAY if I choose to use it? IT'S NOT FAIR! PONDER THAT!

3. Terminator

Terminator Member

Agreed...its a pain in the butt to have to clear through all those just to see those who are actually playing....

4. Zoonie

Zoonie Member

Sorry but I can't see the point of this idea. Valhalla Vikings are always located on the bottom of the battle list so you do not have to clear through them to access the real players. Besides which you are only presented with a maximum of 54 VVs per day after which they disappear altogether so 100 of them and real players is a bit of an exaggeration. The idea of a separate tab for VVs has come up on the Ideas forum before and would help those who would prefer not to accidentally attack real players.

5. Terminator

Terminator Member

For those who are over level 2000 and have actually played the game....that number increases to well over 100 - you will find out when you level up beyond the gradeschool levels....

Peace!

6. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Zoonie omg, i'm lvl almost 4200 in vc and don't try to tell me how my battle screen chit works, many have seen it guess u are a myspace user

7. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Btw 110 dead peeps need to hit every single day to see my entire battle screen of people i can hit!

8. Zoonie

Zoonie Member

There is very little difference between the Hi5, MySpace and Facebook versions of the game. The only minor differences occur in gifting and friend requests.

I am level 2052 and my battle screen lists 13 opponents 4 real and 9 V.V.s out of the total of 40 V.V.s it could show me. The 4 real are listed at the top. I would be interested to know how this compares to your battle screen?

9. Zoonie

Zoonie Member

Terminator, in this instance, the discovery that you have stumbled upon is correct. The number of V.V.s you can have does indeed increases with level. I got my figures from the Help which I thought was a static text document but it seems that this is not the case.

You are incorrect with your second stab in the dark though. I am over level 2,000 and my daily quota of V.V.s is under 100.

... and Love!

Last edited: Feb 28, 2012
  10. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

U might luv it now no longer hi5 how is it? Zoonie fb has more players! Plain and simple u will see what i mean