typo

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by ATHEISTIC SATANIST, Apr 11, 2011.

1. taken from the PIRATE clan help section

World Bosses

World bosses are the toughest to kill but give higher reward payouts. World Boss Battles cannot be started by players instead the boss decides when it will attack. When a World Boss is available for attack, all players in Viking Clan have the chance to attack. A world boss fight will last a maximum of 14 days. You can only attack a World Boss once every 4 hours. After the boss is killed you must collect your rewards within 7 days.

2. SkylerF

SkylerF Member

That's not a typo, per se. It's just using the wrong app name.

I found another - When you send a gift you a friend, this text shows:
    "You have sent the (gift name) to 1 to your mateys."

3. the one you mentioned ive mentioned like 10x already

4. SkylerF

SkylerF Member

5. Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman Active Member

I will forward on these typos to the dev in charge of these areas. If you find any more post them to this topic.

EDIT: these should be fixed today!

Last edited: Apr 12, 2011
  6. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

Hold tight on the typo fixes. These will go out tomorrow morning along with a couple of other changes.

7. SkylerF

SkylerF Member

I think that belongs under "Want a good laugh...?".

8. just pointing out the typo lol

9. SkylerF

SkylerF Member

I completely missed that typo. My poor bad eyesight.

Oh, in the canned messages, "You punched me." has been updated to "Ye pistol whipped me."
    But "You punch, you die." has NOT been changed. ZS punches; PC whips and VC slaps.

10. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

Thanks for pointing this out SkylerF. These typos have now been fixed.

11. Ben The MASTER BLASTER of the Seven Seas MWMYD is a higher level and out of your XP range. Any form of attack against this player will open you up for retalliation attacks.

its retaliation not retalliation

12. Hmmm so we can help out on the PC boss now? Thanks Eddie! Will our Vikings get to beat up on our Pirates now too? I would so slaughter my PC towel with my 2X strength VC towel, should give me crappy XP but it'd be fun.

You just HAD to point this out didnt you?

13. Spar Daniel

Spar Daniel New Member

Pc vs vc that would be a fun game lol

14. UNbelievably harder, better, faster, STRONGER!

Wouldn't VC have the advantage as it has been aroung longer? More higher levels and stronger characters?

And if the clansize differences were balanced, i'm pretty sure ZS would have the edge as the UN items are a lot more powerful than any God or Davy Jones items i've encountered.
    Yes, i'm just splitting hairs.. Or pulling legs from a Spyder.
    And before anyone says "on your bike!" this things a BEAST and ima gonna ride her! :eek:

15. SkylerF

SkylerF Member

What? PC can help on VC boss? What!?