[VC] Two Questions.....for now.

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by The Traveler, May 21, 2016.

1. The Traveler

The Traveler New Member

One: Is there a point in a boss battle that if the time limit to beat the boss drops too low, say 12 hours and its win or lose, can someone just come in and kill the boss even if there is a max damage set? It just happened and I have seen it happen before. Kind of sucks cause there was plenty of time to get the remaining fighters needed but this guy came in and killed the boss instantly.

Two: Chieftains. Are inactive or deleted accounts worth keeping in our chieftains or are they just dead weight adding nothing to the game and should be deep sixed?

Thanks. :cool:

2. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

There is a time a few hours( not sure of the exact amount) that the slider will disappear and yes someone can take it down.
    IMO if ya don't have enough clan/chieftens, keeping inactive is a good thing to do, but depending on how long they have been inactive, believe it is 6 months they will be listed by the game, deleted accounts, yeah get rid of them.

Marc14 likes this.
  3. The Traveler

The Traveler New Member

Ok thank you. :)

4. Micaylah

Micaylah Active Member

Doing house cleaning right now and getting rid of players that havent played in a couple years...yes I'm that slow. I remove them and then bounty them for someone to get the bounty $$$