tired of loyal slayers getting the shaft

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by AlterEgoT, Apr 13, 2015.

1. Xextreem

Xextreem Active Member

You can still hitlist me everyday a week :D i know you want to :p

AlterEgoT likes this.
  2. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

So any update on this? ;)

3. Tony Montana

Tony Montana Well-Known Member

SOL admitted in a ticket that they change the viewing of the listing to allow other people to have a chance to catch listings. I want to say after 5, the list is going to lag for you.

4. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

wow?? really ??

5. Tony Montana

Yup.. I have one save from Melissa in the past where she said the same

6. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Yes this is a real thing, and it's been around for a while. Here is what Support will say if you ask them about it.

I did bring this up with the developers and they made noises about reworking the system and clarifying some things but I think I might need to poke them with a sharp stick again to get them moving. :)

AlterEgoT, JADES and Tony Montana like this.
  7. Tony Montana

That's exactly it. Thank you

8. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Yes please Mitch poke them harder, those who do listings want friends to get bounties etc. But introducing a mechanics distribution to others that do not list is not fair either.
    • Like Alter Ego stated, we stop listing people under these circumstances, how is that good for the game?
    • Some people strive to hunt and seeing flashes after ~15 bounty kills in a day is "just plain stupid"

Sir Opinion Alot and AlterEgoT like this.
  9. AlterEgoT

AlterEgoT Well-Known Member

Please poke. I'll even mail ya a stick !!!

Thanks Mitch.

mi7ch and JADES like this.
  10. Snowtiger

Snowtiger Well-Known Member

Mitch I appreciate you bringing the hit list delay up to the developers!! Putting a delay on bounties after we catch too many is like punishing us for being good hunters. I hate it when friends set up bounties, and the bounties never even show up for me, or all I see is flash after flash due to the delay. Kano should not punish hunters who have met whatever quota they have set on us. I am thinking the delay starts after I have caught approximately 15 bounties, although at times it seems to be even less than that. When the delay starts occurring for me, I end up wanting to go find something else to do to occupy my free time. Besides, good hunters usually have lots of fake money to throw up more bounties, and that keeps the action flowing for everyone! Also, there is an achievement for 30,000 bounty kills. That will take forever to get if we keep getting delayed after catching a small quota for the day or hour. It once was a goal of mine to get that achievement, but lately, I don't play as much because the delay makes me lose interest in trying.

Alice Prospero and AlterEgoT like this.
  11. Alice Prospero

Alice Prospero Active Member

This is a good point. If you get punished for trying hard to get better you just lose interest.

funnyman, AlterEgoT and Snowtiger like this.
  12. Don off sorrow

Don off sorrow Active Member

delay after 10 n0w b00 :D

AlterEgoT likes this.
  13. AlterEgoT

AlterEgoT Well-Known Member

pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty please?

Do something about this delay?

with sugar on top?

I always get there right before the big guys and catch too many smaller ones then the big ones are gone and I barely see them.

Then folks 1500-2000 levels above me ambush and chain and how is one to defend if one can't hunt with such low income?

Pretty please?