Time for the video now

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by God of Bacon, Dec 16, 2012.

1. God of Bacon

God of Bacon Member

I like to be zoomed out so I can attack from the save list and keep an eye on everything such as XP, health, ect. It's a bit blurry, but you can see that it's the running out of steam message. As you can see, no programs are open except firefox and fraps.

[video=youtube;XqiWMQF4Bb0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XqiWMQF4Bb0[/video]

2. Blasphamy

Blasphamy Member

What are the little red numbers that pop up in the upper left hand corner of the screen? 8, 17,15,13.... I've never seen such numbers flash up on any online program i've ever used.

3. God of Bacon

God of Bacon Member

It's the "FPS" or frames per second. I have it set on when I'm using fraps. When the numbers are yellow it's not recording, when they are red it is recording. It gives you a 30 second record limit so it's helpful to know when my session has ended.

4. God of Bacon

God of Bacon Member

If you want I could make a video showing you how to operate fraps in case you still have any suspicions.

5. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Not slammin on you Bacon,but no sound????

Can't hear clicking......

It's not solid proof...

Not trying to slam you.

6. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

I have been thinking of this for awhile, what proof is a video with no other program running? You could have a PC next to you logged into same account running a so called script/bot etc. Not saying you are but, different threads is getting rather annoying. I do not play ZS but when hit 'WHAT'S NEW?' on forum this is all I see thread after thread of same thing guess only ZS pay attention to the forum anymore cause your running everyone else off.

7. God of Bacon

God of Bacon Member

Sorry people but to keep up my speed in the arena I used a screen recording program. Holding a camera with one hand while furiously clicking with the other and still getting good footage is a bit tough for me. I also would have posted a longer video, but the free version of fraps only allows for 30 second uses, and I don't have any other reason to use the program other than this. Also, I believe a member was doing that during one of the arenas before(not using a script but having two computers open to click on both at the same time) and Kano was able to catch that and give a warning

8. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYhSo7U_CCg Here is a youtube video that shows download of free screen record from microsoft that has sound and can record up to 10 mins for free take a look Bacon and try it.

9. God of Bacon

God of Bacon Member

Tried to download and it says I need another download to run the download but it's the same download.

10. raindogs23

raindogs23 Member

Bacon's stats from the last arena:

DontBeFooledIQuit
    Attacks 35,884
    Kills 51
    Wins 34,986
    Losses 3,485
    Biggest Attack 1,246,569 damage

My stats from the last arena:

Attacks 72,857
    Kills 57
    Wins 64,756
    Losses 8,862
    Biggest Attack 2,072,545 damage

For the record, I hit the throttle four times. However, it didn't trip until about five hours into the game after I was taking someone down from 400 million. That took about 2200ish in stamina, and throttled me as I got the target within range of the kill. Luckily, no one else was on this target attempting to snipe so I got my kill. Thus, as many have opined in here, it seems it's not a matter of "clicks per second," as much as it might be just the sheer number of clicks over a given time. I experienced only one "slow down" over the course of the entire arena. The slow down occurred in connection with the "Brains" warning. I saw that only the one time.

So, I had twice as many attacks and tripped the feared throttle the same amount of times as you did, Bacon. The "clicks per second" debate is now meaningless as far as I'm concerned. If it were, in fact, clicks per second that would trip the throttle, then it would be happening from the start of game play. However, as it only seems to occur when there are higher health players being taken down, it makes more sense that it is a total number of attacks over say, a five or ten minute period. For me, it only seemed to happen when I ran through my initial 1500+ stamina and needed a refill to complete my kill. My initial guess (not quantifiable) is that if they do have a trigger set, then it's probably something like a 2000+ attacks per 5 minutes. Again, not verifiable, just my most recent experience.

11. God of Bacon

God of Bacon Member

Yeah I can verify this. I didn't start tripping it until I hit 30k attacks. At that point I decided it would be best to just sit on my 1.8 billion health and see where it takes me. The arena before this one I had 1.6 billion health started tripping the throttle, but I kept trying anyway. I ended up going to bed with only 600 million. If they took out the throttle The arena would have to last so damn long.

12. raindogs23

raindogs23 Member

I would be willing to bet that I tripped it at about the 30K mark, too. That could be yet another wrinkle. I'l pay closer attention next time.

13. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Another thing(and not slamming)that cursor isn't moving..

14. God of Bacon

God of Bacon Member

I use a trackpad not a mouse. So when i'm on a spot I don't move unless I stop clicking or use another finger.

*Edit- I usually use my index finger to click while using my middle finger on the pad itself to move around. This information just in case someone wants to say I moved too fast when the message popped up.

Last edited: Dec 18, 2012
  15. alka

alka Banned

Good point..........

16. raindogs23

raindogs23 Member

Thus cursor not moving means nothing at all. I use a wireless mouse and sit the cursor right on the attack button. I can click while laying back on my sofa and not move the cursor, so please, stop trying to poke holes and name call. Bacon is as solid a player as they come, and he is not cheating.

17. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

LOL I use my middle finger for the track pad for the track pad and cursor and I use it to show people they P*** me off daily in the real world lol( sorry could not resist )

18. God of Bacon

God of Bacon Member

lmao yes my fingers have multiple uses as well :)

19. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Bacon the video you removed from this thread http://forums.kanoapps.com/showthread.php?8880-How-many-clicks-per-second-can-you-do/page2 was a mouse, not a track pad which is this http://www.apple.com/magictrackpad/. Please explain how you said you don't use a mouse? You wanna keep posting throttle stuff, then I will call you out on it. Are you clicking mouse and track pad at same time? Then I can see how you are tripping the throttle, food for thought.

20. God of Bacon

God of Bacon Member

[video=youtube;UeM4Ud-BdTQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UeM4Ud-BdTQ[/video] Watch that video. I use the trackpad built into the laptop. Apples magic trackpad is not the traditional trackpad. I do not use a mouse. I do not own a mouse. I don't why why you thought what I was using was a mouse but let me help you out here. trackpad he-trackpad.jpg mouse M-300R_Mouse.jpg