This game losing focus

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by General D, May 17, 2011.

1. MOJO1916

MOJO1916 Member

good cos the more you add

the more there is for me to kill

lovely

anyone with you gets listed....awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww:eek:

2. AresDeimos

AresDeimos Member

o_O then ill forget to tell you that i have a few nommers in my squad :p oops lols

3. MOJO1916

MOJO1916 Member

MY YEAR GETS BETTER....you have never E V E R won a fight NOT EVEN WITH 42%
    and ....NEVER WILL....bwhahhhahhahhhahh

THIS IS FROM THE BIGGEST SPENDER TO DATE
    ON ALL THE LEVELLING HIM AND MOMMY ARE DOING

DO YOU NOT THINK WE DONT...KNOW HOW MUCH IT COSTS
    ?????
    THAT WE KNOW HOW MUCH YOU ARE SPENDING
    PER DAY
    WELCONE TO KANO SHOPPING......BUY YOUR LEVELS AND WATCH THE GAME DISAPPER AWAY

AND THERE IS NO BENIFIT
    ME THINKS
    YOU THOUGHT YOUD BE KING

ONLY YOU HAVE NO CLOTHES ON.......YOU WERE SOLD A DUD SUIT
    AND TH E
    LAUGHING GOES ON AND ON AND ON

YOUR TOOOOOOO FUNNNNY
    WHAHAHHAHHHAHHAH:p:p
    [UKK] General Destruction Joined 163 days ago

ROFLMAO......we DONT buy on our credit cards,,,,,,,NOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Level 730 Pro Athlete

Last edited: May 17, 2011
  4. AresDeimos

AresDeimos Member

you know im not gonna lie i been playing this app for a while now and the only time i have seen the ability to boost your attack is on the fightlist i havent seen it on my rivels list or someones page either is there a way to do it for people that arent in your fightlist

5. Yes, it is 100% completely impossible for General D to have ever fought pog with any size of stamina boost.

So once again, the relic seems to be talking out of her hoan in her trademark shrill eyesore.

I have every faith in this general... When he finally does catch up because she seriously can't have much money left after all she has spent. I believe he will stand a chance against her, as he wont be stocked up with sale items!
    Not even the almost respectable sale items neither, they're all the original sale items from when, or maybe even before some people started the game.
    Won't be long before boss drops are better than those if VC is anything to go by.
    LOLL

6. baha

baha Member

Ur still moaning about how well General D is doing eh Mojo....get over it He works for his items and just like u and many others has saved un for items or HORRORS~! he has purchased a few UN (I KNOW FOR A FACT FROM UR LIPS TO MY EARS) U have spent PLENTY on the ZS game!
    Ur MOJO aint workin like it used to |!!You cry foul like a chicken Hawk|!! The Sky really IS falling hehehehe:D:D:

7. General D

General D Member

To The Nom

Those who view my stats no i fight constantly and win which is why i lvl so fast and i had great teachers who helped along the way so don't hate the Player Hate your Game cause you got none i beat you all one way or another and i call bs on the faction hide NOM is hidden right now so quit lying quit whining and get out there and die on the field of battle I'll be waiting :cool:

8. The Almighty NommerNutz Faction HIDING AWAY ALL SCARED...............

Oh NOES!!!! We dont want to die.

Im sure Nom probably paid Kano to add that Privacy Feature, They are tired of us Killing them off Daily.

9. Strength In Numbers

[SINS] "If the money's there........ We do not care!!!!"

Members Hidden - Your Faction currently has privacy mode set and you cannot view other Factions at this time.

DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

[​IMG]

Hipocricy thy name is you.

i'll admit my faction is hidden to protect the players below level 200 so it doesnt get their game ruined and they leave.

10. LittleAizu

LittleAizu Member

oh my goodness, this forum was going well with there opinions until some old lady acts immature...
    just post your opinions and such.. why fight like kids?!
    don't you people have kids!? make a good example.
    Have fun!!! :D :D :D

11. LittleAizu

LittleAizu Member

yeah i agree boris, whatever floats there boat. i do it to .. some people in the faction don't fight and just do outbreaks and bosses. so why let them get picked on while there doing there boss killings hehe
    so yeah do whatever. :D

12. just to re-clarify..... this is HeyUwereWTFpwned's faction.
    funny when people make fools of themselves.

13. alka

alka Banned

Hidden or not, we leave enough calling cards.

You just punched in the face General Destruction and dealt 328 damage.

Who cares if people want to spend a few quid leveling. They earn it so they can spend it as they wish?
    I don't see you picking out the other card spenders at the top. Are you afraid they might slaughter you like NOM do????

14. LittleAizu

LittleAizu Member

jesus christ just a facebook game!!!
    have fun!!!
    or go play the new farmville..
    GAGAVILLE :p

15. alka

alka Banned

When your group was UKK, I counted at least 14 UKK groups,plus you had Alliances. And yet it's always been you and at most 5 other UKK members and the odd Alliance member that have appeared on my feed.
    You may have the numbers, but it's my opinion that most of them are only with you for protection, and contribute nothing to your cause.
    You're Faction are great at taking out our low level guys, yet seem to have a change of heart when batting out of their league..aka,Cowards.
    The difference between SINS,aka UKK, and NOM, is we operate as a team, and even our low levels guys get stuck in.
    I don't care much for the new privacy option. Working within a great team, I can get the info I need on most players and what Faction they are in.
    As for killing us most days. Yeah, I suppose our low level guys are tired, but then they get the satisfaction of knowing you'll die for freeeeeeee, b4 the day is out, and when your not being yellow bellied, you get to die a few times a day, again for freeeeeeeee.
    It's a simple equation, you keep in your garden and we'll get bored and move on. Maybe you should pick on someone who won't hit back, then you'll be in your element and might stop whining.

Punched
    You were Punched by General Destruction taking 79 damage.
    24 minutes ago delete

Punched
    You were Punched by An Innocent Bystander taking 338 damage.
    44 minutes ago delete

Outbreak Assisted
    xxxxxx helped you with the Durga Temple, Varanasi outbreak. You earned $183,468 and 34 XP.
    44 minutes ago delete

Outbreak Assisted
    xxxxxxxx helped you with the Durga Temple, Varanasi outbreak. You earned $170,948 and 45 XP.
    49 minutes ago delete

Outbreak Assisted
    xxxxx helped you with the Durga Temple, Varanasi outbreak. You earned $61,442 and 44 XP.
    1 hour ago delete

Outbreak Assisted
    xxxxx helped you with the Durga Temple, Varanasi outbreak. You earned $127,443 and 58 XP.
    1 hour ago delete

Punched
    You were Punched by ICE ICE BABY taking 55 damage.
    1 hour ago delete

Outbreak Assisted
    xxxxxx helped you with the Durga Temple, Varanasi outbreak. You earned $142,988 and 57 XP.
    2 hours ago delete

As you can see,I'm real busy fending off SINS relentless attacks. The last 2 hours have been hell, PMSL
    If it were not for Dan and his mummy, I doubt your bunch would ever punch kill me, or any other NOM player.....lol

Hey U were WTF pwned is currently dead and not accepting punches at this time, please try again later.
    No change there!!!!:D

16. LittleAizu

LittleAizu Member

how old are we again?!!? 10? i thought 40 sorry

17. alka

alka Banned

Troll alert!!!!!

18. When was the last time three punches were "relentless attacks" ? I've had more life threatening indegestion.

You know what it is? I actually give these nompties a bit of credit, them along with all their cronies are actually quite a lot more coordinated when it comes to punch killing.

Maybe they can't stay awake to get the hourly punches in? [SINS] Sleepy In No-time SNOOOOOZZE :p
    (sorry guys i just had to come up with something... )

19. alka

alka Banned

Exactly my point.
    By the way, it's indigestion, not indegestion. You got it wrong on the post in which you gave us all different names,too.:D

20. An I for an E(ye), a tooth for a ruth(less assassin)
    I don't really give a foot what lengths you will go to, to try and point out my mistakes. I'm somewhat more than positive that i make far fewer mistakes than a lot of people posting on here.

Maybe i have the right to mis-spell peoples' names, when some people can't even READ what is written in a name that is/was right in front of them?

e.g. Pog ma Bohner? Naaahh I don't think so it was quite obviously POACH ma BHOANER !
    Such stiff competition when trying to steal members of other factions to join your own. The act of 'poaching', that is.