This game losing focus

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by General D, May 17, 2011.

1. Whats this blocking thing? i dont see it.

2. it got reverted

it wasnt suppose to of came visible yet and was still incomplete

but it struck up alot of whining(mostly all against it)

3. How many people, other than you, were actually wanting this baby bubble though?

See above about 2 posts up regarding chain-booby-trap-rig issues. Did they just take a MASSIVE bite out of someone's xp as if it were a giant foot-long Herta Frankfurter or something, left open and free wobbling about in the air? Oh dear that must hurt.
    "By the time they've bountied me and i try to bounty back, they're on their marks, set and boobing/trapping/rigging for all they're worth. I need a way to stop them before i have enough experience to earn til my level to match the amount it would require these lowbies to reach my level!"
    Ok, so i MAY have exaggerated just a miniscule amount.
    But it was a pretty funny thought, and who knows how quick these re-trappers are :eek:
    (just think of how much cough coffee cough cough coffee they must drink.
    Oh i'm terribly sorry, maybe i seem to have smoked a little too much. At least i covered my mouth :rolleyes:

4. alka

alka Banned

I think if people want to spend UN points blocking noobs from relentlessly chaining them to the point they have to give up for the day,it would be a good introduction to the game, and allow players time to move forward to give the bullies a fair fight. The block should work both ways to prevent a blocker hitting the other guy while protected!
    It's not different from someone setting a stack of ambushes, so why the whining?
    It's not fair to blame high level guys for always hitting the low levels, when they are punched or attacked by players well out of their depth.
    Maybe if a players skills where not on view, this would stop the fools taking reckless chances!!
    As for Dan, you get what you deserve,mate.

5. alka

alka Banned

Of course, blocking one player does not prevent his faction from bullying you until the block ends.
    So for most, it would be worth saving the UN's to buy something that will help in the long run :(

6. MamaMUAHAHA

MamaMUAHAHA Member

I think that if people want protection in a FIGHTING game......they should be prepared to pay for it.....
    Why not introduce a tiered payment system for the blocking feature......
    So up to level 500 = 10 UN.....
    Then every 100 levels after than raise the cost by 5 or 10 UN..... ?

7. alka

alka Banned

Instead of calling it a blocking button, why not call it a "General Destruction" button. Works for me.

8. This would actually be funny and not a terrible idea....

9. MOJO1916

MOJO1916 Member

ROARED LAUGHING ..........tooooooooooooooooooo funny
    general destruction...complaining cos he cant bully..........l m a o

as for aeros [DVLS] Ares Deimos
    Level 480
    1 hits in 1 second

who is getting better and can attack kill people

YOU HAVE TO PAY TO HITLIST
    YOU CANNOT WIN AGAINST AN OPEN WET TEA BAG.........
    Hit Placed
    Ares Deimos has put a Hit on you for $6,352,977,659.
    Raise your Hit cost by increasing your Income.
    15 hours ago delete

Booby Trap
    Your booby trap was a success, you have killed Ares Deimos and earned 750 XP.
    15 hours ago delete

Your Attack Strength was 276.07% greater than your Enemies Defense Strength
    YOU HAVE NEVER WON A FIGHT...E V E R......your just blowing bubbles...BUBBLES

YOU WIN! You have killed Ares Deimos
    Close

+$0 | -837 Health Lost | 2,800 Health Damage Deal

Today, 04:21 AM #43
    AresDeimos
    User Status: Offline

my factions will never go hidden for we aren't cowards like all these high levels that all attack me in groups yet i cant touch the one or two members of there factions that are close to me in level ??

YOUR NEVER ONLINE..YOUR DEAD

YOU HIDE SO OFTEN ...,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,:D

thats cheep lol as i said before if they are trying to fix lower levels from being picked on then work on the bug where a level 2000 can kill a level 300 over and over again

SIMPLE SOLUTION....level..your nothing to be throwing punches or mouthing off when all you can do is hitlist.....(see above)
    your a small attention seeking junkie..we know..wha wha wha
    funny it was all the bullies complaining about NOT been able to bully
    funnest thing i have seen in months

dont block everyone else's game play cause you want your faction to bully everyone in the app but theres one or two people in your faction that hasn't made it to level 1000 yet...... BUT IF KANO MAKES IT SO THOSE FACTIONS THAT ARE IN HIDING DONT PARTICIPATE IN THE RANKINGS THEN THAT IS SOMETHING ILL AGREE IS AT LEAST FAIR...........

JELLY BEAN TIME.....FOR SUREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
    if they wanna protect peoples privacy then they should work on the links for the pages so you cant use a number from the persons game profile to stalk them on facebook... i have a meber in my faction....YES YOU DO

WHO IS A STALKER. a MULITPAL ATL ACOUNT HOLDER .AND A FOUL MOUTH...AND YET YOU CHOSE TO RUN WITH HIM
    ............VERY ODD THAT......

you complain..and yet dish it out
    get a grip.....ohhh you cant.......just remembered....your a bully

Alex Mad Mortician has killed Ares Deimos and claimed your Hit of $1,858,891,278

Last edited: May 17, 2011
  10. AresDeimos

AresDeimos Member

smiles at mojo..... first off hun if you couldn't stomp on me being the second highest in level in the whole app i would have to tell you that you should stop playing being as im a level 481 to your what 1940 something??? :) im happy you realized that you can beat me claps hands i bet you get that big special smile when you kill someone 1000 levels lower then you lmao... as for you and your buddys ohhh wait im sorry i have takin you off the hitlist how many times??? lols so keep trying second off ...... HEALTH: 10000/10000 no one is hiding from you so do what you do... and umm yeah sorry im not on 24 hours a day unlike those that sit home all day every day i work and have a life that consists of a little more then playing online games... sorry hun ill try to be around more for you :) i know i know its hard to not miss me ...... hmm looking at your hitlist price how do you think i got that money to list you??? ohhhh yeahhhhhhh that was from taking your friends off the hitlist :) as for who i beat and who i dont lol i never specified i was beating you yet darling though theres a good amount of level 800s out there your close to that have recently started to get back what they dished out .. now who in my faction is a stalker and a multipul acct user and has a foul mouth that i supposedly run with ?? you dont know who i run with hunny hell im even good buddys with some of your own faction. just cause im in a group or 20 on facebook doesnt necessarily mean that someones my buddy hell just last night i went at it with someone in a group so again try again and before you talk nonsense about people you should get facts first not make assumptions cause you have some demented hatred cause they killed you off the hitlist at such a low level... get better with yourself ;)

11. AresDeimos

AresDeimos Member

You just punched in the face xxxxxx and dealt 345 damage there just in case your not on here i made sure you knew i was online :)

12. MOJO1916

MOJO1916 Member

BUBBLES .....BLOWING BUBLLES

AND THE BUBBLES YOU BLOW

ARE LIKE ....PPPPPFTTT GONE

your an attention seeking junkie...simple plain truth

but hey...you gota have omething to focus on...LIFE MUST BE TOUGH BEEN YOU:p:p:p:p

You were just Punched by Ares Deimos taking 345 damage. Take revenge now OUCH AMBULANCE

YOU WIN!
    Close
    You put Ares Deimos in the hospital.
    +$1,000,000 | +6 XP | -120 Health Lost | 2,880 Health Damage Dealt

Gandalf has killed Ares Deimos and claimed your Hit of $2,058,058,200
    TAKE A LOOK YOU GIVE CRAP EXP....SO ..U PUNCH U DIE

Last edited: May 17, 2011
  13. AresDeimos

AresDeimos Member

Your ambush was a success! You were attacked by xxxxxxxx and won the Fight, earning $386,003 and 142 XP awww yayyyy you came back :) cough im sorry ambush or not does that say i won???? lols gotta love those wet tea bags

14. MOJO1916

MOJO1916 Member

HAHHAH
    JUST COST YA...AWWW AM SORRY DID I BREAK YOUR CONCENTRATION ???
    POP THE TOUNGE BACK IN BUD

SLOPPY:p:p:p

MOMMMMMMYY SHES BULLYING ME PPS AMBUSHES DONT WORK..LEVEL GET SOME HEALTH
    [DVLS] Ares Deimos
    Level 481
    1 hits,1 punches,2 ambushes in 16 hours
    6 minutes ago

15. AresDeimos

AresDeimos Member

xxxxxxxxxx has put a Hit on you for $2,058,058,200 :) didnt you say something about hitlisting in your msg to me?? hmmmmmmm might wanna reread what you said pats you on the head whats wrong you cant kill me straight up being that much higher then me???

16. MOJO1916

MOJO1916 Member

YOU GIVE USELESS EXP ....................6 ...YUP 6 I GET BETTER OF A BOSS 20.....

DONT BELIVE IN WASTEING STAMINA

EASIER TO GET YOU OFF MY FEED
    YOUR DEAD

J O Y

Gandalf YOU WIN! Close You have killed Ares Deimos and collected their reward of $2,058,058,200.
    :p:p:p

17. AresDeimos

AresDeimos Member

HEALTH: 10000/10000 im very much alive hunny and again sorry but my def is 1 i dont care if someone can win against me i play this game to hunt and being as im in the world leaderboard for hitlist kills i dont think im that bad at it eiather i certainly got your attention from doing so :) and even if i had def really being what 1500 levels higher then me what kind of xp could you even get from me lol

18. MOJO1916

MOJO1916 Member

bud ...i fail to see why u need my attention

firstly

the game is becoming unbalanced
    and not a fighting game
    your right...............its a money pit....with little or no return......

you should be mangled....but in knaos weird idear...they hold us back
    to give us the 40 or so attacks..as we have no one else to fight
    (yes me and dill tried it...was ok exp ...178 or so....but still i earn more for my stamina off bosses....just the way it is)

4 days to first birthday....lets see what they come up with..TO CELEBRATE

19. AresDeimos

AresDeimos Member

dont you know :) the more times i get hitlisted the more times i kill the more times my faction is in the top ten and the more spaces iii move up on that leader board the more famous in game i get did you ever know that every time i list you willow or pog i get at least ten new squad members? 20 if you all ride it out lol. when i come onto these games im always at my best and i always fight to be number one and when i leave this game this app will remember ares :)

20. AresDeimos

AresDeimos Member

i meannn u willow or dil lol