The Official Syndicate Wars Feedback Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by mi7ch, Oct 28, 2013.

1. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Yes, we've got a developer working on it! Sorry for the delay!

2. I honestly can NOT believe that NOTHING has been done about the limited amount of War Tokens we are given. It's not just the fact that I believe the number is MUCH too low myself, it's all of the many complaints on this Forum (and elsewhere) that I have come across about people complaining how this "MUCH too low" number of War Tokens we start with and can use throughout the War is in fact "MUCH too low"! With such a simple solution to such a big problem (or at least a major complaint), why have the amount of War Tokens one is given for each Syndicate War Tournament NOT INCREASED?

3. It is very frustrating FOR syndicates young as me to join in and don't have the clue of all these must to add a ribbon? lol pathetic

4. Wiccan Wizard

Wiccan Wizard New Member

I like the idea of knowing who killed a syndicate. Yes indeed after pounding on the attack key for it seems like hours then suddenly have your victim syndicate snachted away, you deserve to know which syndicate got the kill.

I don't believe that you should know the character that got the kill, just the syndicate that got the kill.

Love and Light
    Wiccan Wizard

5. Wiccan Wizard

Wiccan Wizard New Member

I think that maybe your syndicate has attacked the syndicate before, so the game cuts you out of a full attack amount.
    Wiccan Wizard

6. Wiccan Wizard

Wiccan Wizard New Member

Perhaps your syndicate has attacked this syndicate before and the game decreases your rewards for attacking this syndicate again.
    Wiccan Wizard

7. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

If you are at less than full strength when attacking, you lose WPs for each attack. In the listed example, the attacking syndicate had somewhere around 75% of its health remaining. You lose more WPs the lower your health is (for example, you lose 2 or 3 WP for each attack if you have somewhere around 50% of your health remaining).

8. Tony_G

Tony_G Member

Yet again no rewards posted & it's more than 12 hours later, why is that everytime Syndicate Wars is on the rewards tend to get forgotten about...

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 11, 2014
  9. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Developers have been informed and will get the rewards out ASAP.

10. Why do lose 3WP points when I attack a syndicate with lower health? That is not fair!

11. Xipe Totec

Xipe Totec Active Member

hi mi7ch,
    would it be possible to get an indicator (maybe the number by the members name can turn green or something) to show which members are online in the members tab in SW (LCN). it would make it easier to message those directly for example, as opposed to having to check first which have tokens and then clicking on them to see if they online.

12. Tony_G

Tony_G Member

What about a scroll box say 10 names big for the saved targets on the bottom right, if you have to many in there & you are tapping to see who is low enough you have scroll back up the page to see what the targets health level is. If we had that box we could then use the scoll bar on the side to scroll down the taregts list without having to move the whole page up & down each time.

13. blackie66

blackie66 New Member

I just did a refill and when I attacked it came back saying I had no tokens now I am out 200 tokens which I might as well tell you are refills so not only do I not have any tokens but now I can't do anymore refills either.

14. karlos

karlos New Member

hey im in the syn war and i got robbed from my tokens i brought using my favour points it took my favour points and didnt give me my tokens

15. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

The game has a fail safe built in where it won't actually withdraw FP until you are given tokens first. Still, it can't hurt to get Support to double check it!

16. NatWil41

NatWil41 New Member

Quite simple for me. A refill of tokens should be a full refill and not just 50. If you are going to call it a refill then that means it should be filled up. A top up is what happens when you only give us 50

We are after all using up our Favor points to refill. After all the more tokens a player has the more they will play

blackie66 likes this.
  17. blackie66

blackie66 New Member

You are right in this matter a refill is a refill not quarter fill why not call it waste your tokens fill.

18. Vic

Vic Active Member

it would be nice to get more than 50 for 1 fp

blackie66 likes this.
  19. Gogolak

Gogolak Active Member

i'll second that

20. JARVIN

JARVIN Active Member

How about a third? :)