The Official Syndicate Wars Feedback Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by mi7ch, Oct 28, 2013.

1. Cinnamon Spider

Cinnamon Spider New Member

My question is this; are our allies and friends fair game during the wars? Saying it is like a FFA is unclear to many of us who have never been in a FFA(Free For All)

2. RafeDavid

RafeDavid Well-Known Member

You are free to attack any other syndicate; even if they allies and friends.

3. Danieli aka Barmah

Danieli aka Barmah New Member

The examples i mentioned is the less extreme. All here knows there is worse examles around.
    Sure, if leveling fast means brats using mom's visa/mastercard... Thats also my feedback.
    Don't play just buy it all and then random hack n slash like a freak.... Full mob at 1k and keep everything dead so no one that not have full mob can attack other than wacked mobsters. Punch and kill everyone you see.... To me this is not about maffia or mobsters.. It is more like a multipalyer hack n slach. But i do like calendars and those syndicate wars etc. Not my main game but i can waste some time here but i prefer the roots that inspired to this game

Last edited: Sep 17, 2016
  4. Devilish DD

Devilish DD New Member

Question: I changed the name of the syndicate but it didnt change in the Syn Wars,,, How do we change that?

5. Maryse Beaulieu

Maryse Beaulieu New Member

I find that quite irritating, too. You spend time going up and down when healing is critical!

6. Sandy Barrows

Sandy Barrows Active Member

It will catch up eventually - it takes a while :)

Devilish DD likes this.
  7. Sandy Barrows

Have you checked your settings at the top of your home page ? May help

8. LCN Player

LCN Player New Member

9. the omen

the omen New Member

try swapping over to firefox it will not jump on there i had the same problem when i was using google.:)

10. the omen

the omen New Member

i love syn wars,but think its abit unfair the way its played . The 5 top syn's IN SYN WARS,will never be knocked of there top spots because they were playing a long time before most of the new players ,and are higher levels then most people ,so they will be able to do a lot more damage every-time.
    it would be a good idea to give extra tokens to all the syn's under the top 5 spots based on there overall strength or lvl's in there top 15 players,to make it fair and give everyone else a chance to move up and get rewards in stead of the same syn's all the time.
    might make the game alot more interesting and more will take part if they have a chance of winning some rewards like FP'S

11. Sandy Barrows

Quit whining and learn how to play the damn game - we all had to start from the same point - whats up is this an area you cant buy ?

Danieli aka Barmah likes this.
  12. Sandy Barrows

Unfair is all I hear lately from some of the newer players - get a damn grip - some have spent years and have had less help than you new chaps - we didnt have the glitches and advatanges that the new intake have had and all I read is moaning - older players have been banned from forum for pointing out obvious problems and you come in here and talk about unfair - shame on you and Kano for their recent views -

13. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

I couldn't agree more with this. New players (less than a year) have NO IDEA what "unfair" is. Besides, if you don't like something, go do something you do like.

14. Cindy AMZ Meloche

Cindy AMZ Meloche New Member

First day used up refills. Second day no refills available till tomorrow. Is anyone having this issue with their token purchases.

15. Cinnamon Spider

Cinnamon Spider New Member

SIMILAR PROBLEM: GOT THE REFILLLS BUT NO TOKENS

16. the omen

the omen New Member

not whining sandy just saying what i think, new players dont have a chance of winning xps in syn wars because there not strong enough to beat the top syn's in there, and why would i want to buy.? i will build my account on my own slow but sure.

Sandy Barrows likes this.
  17. gingersnap

gingersnap New Member

ok what is with this syndicate war? everytime anyone goes to attack the message" your syndicate is under attack or they are" it is lagging so bad ... please fix this

18. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

We are aware of the latency issues and are working on it. Thanks for the report! :)

19. Sandy Barrows

Been slow and laggy all day and same message - :(

20. ScoobyDoobyDon't

ScoobyDoobyDon't New Member

The lag is awful. Plus, more and more often the attack button just vanishes near the killing stroke. Frustrating. :mad: