The Official Syndicate Wars Feedback Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by mi7ch, Oct 28, 2013.

1. thefluffycactus6

thefluffycactus6 New Member

Yes this happened to me too! Though after a while I noticed that if I closed chat and maximized the window it didn't happen anymore.

2. AXXO

AXXO Well-Known Member

yup that happens a lot. what do is keep clicking

darryl likes this.
  3. Gazember

Gazember Guest

Top Poster Of Month

4. Gazember

Gazember Guest

Top Poster Of Month

There is any update about the achievements promised in the previous Newsletter? Or as the New Newsletter says, in the next 3 months the developers will focus exclusively on maintenance, performance, and bug fixes?

5. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Unfortunately there is no new news on the achievements. The newsletter does not actually say that those will be exclusively our focus, so there might be room to squeeze other things in. :)

6. ChewbaccaSW

ChewbaccaSW Active Member

I have a question about the healing rate : "Defence - Energy Heal Bonus - The greater percentage of skills in your armed defence the more you can heal your Syndicate." I know some people already asked some questions, but i need some precisions. When you "percentage of skills in your armed defense"... What do you mean with Skills ? Only health+attack+defense (SP)? Or all the skills (H+A+E+Stam+En)?

7. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Only Attack, Defense and Health are taken into account along with your Loadout. Energy and Stamina do not contribute to your Syndicate contributions. :)

8. ChewbaccaSW

Thanks for your answer Mich!
    However, i'm still obessessed with this healing rate during SW !
    I rewrite the definition with what you precised :
    ""Defence - Energy Heal Bonus - The greater percentage of skills (HEALTH, ATT, DEF) in your armed defence (the one you find on profile, in tab fight strength? ) the more you can heal your Syndicate." .
    So, with this definition, if i keep the same loadout, it would mean i can increase either Def or Health or Att, and my healing rate would increase?!? With the same loadout, if i increase my personnal attack (and only this), my healing rate would increase???
    It's not what i can see when i play...
    Is the definition exact Mich?
    Sorry if im obessessed with this, but i want to keep a good healing rate, and i need to know the exact consequence of increasing either my attack, def or health on my healing rate. The best would be to give the formula:) Or at minimum the definition, the parameters/ratio which change the healing rate :)
    Chewie.

9. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

I wonder if the 15 top people are the ones this applies to ? That just popped into my head

ChewbaccaSW likes this.
  10. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Yes, it's the top 15 contributing members of your Syndicate that make up your contributions. You can go and check the refresh stats tab on the Syndicate Wars page to see if your personal changes are affecting the strength and healing capabilities of your Syndicate. :)

Kirsten likes this.
  11. ChewbaccaSW

Thanks Mich, i know about the refresh stats tab, but i was talking about personal attack/def, not changing loadout. If i increase my personal attack of 1000 (so in 200 levels!), and i don't touch my personal defense, and if idon't change my loadout : will it change my healing rate? Wookies are stuborn ;)

12. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Yes, if you change your allocation of Skill Points then your Healing rate will change. It's the greater percentage of Skill Points, so if you put more into Attack than Defense then your Healing will be affected because the allocation is not the same as before. :)

Also the refresh button applies to both SP allocation and your Loadout. :)

ChewbaccaSW likes this.
  13. ChewbaccaSW

Thanks Mich.
    1 - I have others questions : during SW, why have you changed the reward for killing the syndicates in D division? It's 1000WP only now, before it was 2050 about.
    2 - "Deaths also have a price, you will lose your War Points reward from your last kill." I would need a precision :
    Imagine a syndicate XXX makes 2 kills in a row, without dying. So this syndie gets the 2 rewards.
    What happens if just after XXX dies twice in a row, without making any new kills? It loses only the last reward, or both of them?

14. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

We haven't changed the reward for killing other Syndicates, but if you kill the same Syndicate multiple times the rewards will decrease.

You only lose points from your last kill, so in your scenario after the second death they would not lose anything.

15. ChewbaccaSW

It's clear:) THanks for your answer, cause it helps to take some tactical decisions:)

About syndicate health during SW : does it depend of health (and only?) of the top15 players of the syndicate? There's nothing about it in the "help" section.

16. Aapje

Aapje Well-Known Member

SW is totally broken on Kong now. Tokens refill automatically from zero to 300 in seconds and lag is huuuuuuge. It's crazy town.

17. Gazember

Gazember Guest

Top Poster Of Month

the war reacts very slow, everyone started with 300 tokens, and I get 7-8 free tokens / second lol

18. Aapje

Aapje Well-Known Member

Lag seems fixed now, super refilling still happening.

19. Gazember

Gazember Guest

Top Poster Of Month

thanks for finally fixing the instant tokens refill, now I can move on and do something else lol

Xipe Totec likes this.
  20. Friendly Fire

Friendly Fire Well-Known Member

OK so with it having been broken and some players and syndicates able to take advantage, how are Kano going to compensate everyone else for another screw up? No wonder people are leaving this game in droves.

There is no point anyone else trying to play as those who took advantage are now too far ahead.

Mary Lou and Yvonne Hudson like this.