The Official Faction Wars Feedback Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by mi7ch, Dec 16, 2013.

1. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

I've got a developer working on pushing out the results for the May 16 War, hold tight!

2. Survival Streak 0

Survival Streak 0 Active Member

just thought I'd bump this post as it seems to of been overlooked :p

3. There Will Be Blood

There Will Be Blood Active Member

Can we make faction wars a bit more mobile friendly? There are a three small changes that would make playing FW from your phone much easier and more enjoyable.

First would be a link for FW on the left side menu on the home page. Currently there is the Deal of the Day, Battle Arena, New Crates, Monthly Calendar, Monthly Gifts and London Detective. I think the London Detective link should be removed and replaced with Faction Wars. This will make the event faster to navigate to when you open the game from the phone instead of going through the tabs. Also, with the new World Boss alerts on the home & boss pages, this link on the side is no longer necessary.

Next would be to allow 3-token heals. Currently we can only heal one token at a time, if we could use the token slider for heals like attacks that would be great. Sometimes I come on for a quick minute just to burn some tokens healing and it takes awhile when it’s one token at a time. Plus on a phone, the screen tends to zoom in and out when you’re tapping the same area, which we all know is very frustrating.

Last would be for a way to attack from the feed. To attack from the feed you have to hover over the time of the last attack for the attack button to appear. This is impossible to achieve on a phone, can you put the attack button next to where it has the time of last attack (or somewhere else on the line)? The only way to attack a target from the feed would be to constantly refresh the attack list to find the target if they are not on the saved list.

4. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Sorry about that, but I'll get this looked into this week!

The developers and I had a discussion about these points today and we're looking to see what we can integrate from it. Thanks for the feedback!

5. There Will Be Blood

There Will Be Blood Active Member

That would be great, thanks!

6. Survival Streak 0

Any word yet? there's a war tomorrow, if defense items aren't going to make a difference I'd rather not equip 'em

7. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

I had a developer check into your case and it looks like the last War on Facebook your Defense loadout was 428, which would have contributed to the lower WP payout on healing.

This time around it should be higher because your Defense loadout number going into this War is 1300.

8. Survival Streak 0

I can see that it is back to what it was before(20wp), but I can assure you that I had my defense loadout in use prior to the recent war...dunno what went wrong...whatever :p ty for the reply though

9. For the umpteenth time, the rewards on FW is laughably out of proportion. The system encourages users to use 48 UN pts per FW. Yet only getting back 20-10-5-0 each time. Can you up it to at least 30-20-10-5? 5 UN pts for factions ending in 4-8 or whatever may encourage more participation. It's still low, but at least a step in the right direction.

10. baha

baha Member

We are a low A team and have no real issues except by snipers...That is the reason I quit BA so......Is there any way you could set up an algorithm that calculates the Most attacks on a target so that those who snipe will HAVE to use tokens more often?? Reason being that snipers have LOTS left after someone else has put in a ton of token power to get the team down to snipe lvl~!
    Most of our team is having sniping issues
    Also taking back the "Last Kill" when a team dies is too much~! Again that gives the TOP DAWGS the better odds of beating the liddles into giving up after a few deaths ~!

Last edited: Jul 15, 2014
  11. Munch

Munch New Member

Just my thought but if you are a B team you should be snipers. Save your tokens to burn on an E if you want to "save" a nice kill.

12. BNPLAYN

BNPLAYN Member

okay can someone explain this to me on this last fw we took 4th the 3rd place guys died they dropped 20k when we killed them. and when they came alive they got the 20k back instantly. then they died again and got the point instantly. the rules say
    Deaths and Respawning

When your Faction health is reduced to zero you die and go into a 15 minute re spawn wait time. During this time you cannot heal or attack other Factions. Deaths also have a price, you will lose your War Points reward from your last kill.

So how did they get their points instantly when coming back into the game. their death was a 30 seconds before the leader board refresh time. we saw them drop the points and as soon as they came back in the points with in 30 seconds jumped back up.

So is this a system glitch or something else we need to know. because there was no way they could have gained those points the last 40 min with them sitting out for 30 min.
    please let us know.

13. AlterEgoT

AlterEgoT Well-Known Member

I heard a lot of folks saying they watched this happen this round. Major impact to the end standings if I heard correctly.

I'd still like to know why there is a limit on the number of heals. Since that's limited by tokens and stam just like everything else.

Also would like kano to look at how they place factions. A faction of less than 25 can no way compete with a full faction. Not to mention that there seems to be at least 2 tiers in the A group alone. Watching factions change slayers and stay A faction has been eye opening to say the least. Not full, Mid to low levels how on earth are they an A faction? Reality should place them a low B high C perhaps.

I really enjoyed the chats that FW brought but the actual fw is becoming just find the best XP and hit that who cares about kills and who cares about health. I've watched it become irrelevant for anyone other than the top 5-10 factions.

14. I'm kind of curious as to what determines the letter rankings for FW. I think that should be reviewed and maybe tweeked as I'm not sure how a faction that has 10/25 members join FW and they are not a big huge 10, ends up as an A rank. Not only did it make us a nice tempting target but we were losing to D factions. So I'm just throwing that out there, that the ranking system may be a bit flawed

15. BNPLAYN

BNPLAYN Member

It was a major impact to the end of the round. They were knocked out of the game the last 10 min. and all the sudden at the end they got 40k they could not have gotten if the system is correct. They should have lost 40k not gained it.

16. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

@BNPLAYN I'll get a developer to go over the information for the last war, thanks for the heads up!

17. Gazember

Gazember Guest

Top Poster Of Month

The first time when my team has won the war, was the last time when the heals where unlimited.
    This make me guess that the all time whiners could not handle their defeat and they dont even managed to kill us together with 2 more factions, as a result they just made Kano to change the rules. Next time healing was limited.

18. BNPLAYN

BNPLAYN Member

thank you..

19. AlterEgoT

AlterEgoT Well-Known Member

SMH. I just see no good reason for a limit. It's a strategy same as anything else. and it's naturally limited with the way the game is set up.

20. Could be a waste of their time. Chances are, the faction they killed got the 40K (not a difficult WP to reach), before they got killed. When the stats refreshed, these guys were expecting a drop in WP, but were disappointed when that didn't happen.