The game is ruined!?

Discussion in 'New Player Area' started by Zee_trut, Jul 17, 2010.

1. Zee_trut

Zee_trut New Member

I think that the new skillpoints ruined some parts of the game. Before the points were distributed, when you asked for help with a bossfight, a lot of people came and attacked up to reward level, and maybe you unlocked a power attack. Now after the extra skillpoints, whwn you ask for help, one or two people come an hit your boss until its dead, so you cant ask for help anymore. This must be solved....

2. sln88

sln88 Member

yeah, the whole asking help with the boss thing just never really worked for me. Even before the skill points were raised, I hardly got any help. And my bosses would sit there forever before they were killed. I never really saw any benefit to having anyone help. Now, I just kill them myself and it goes alot faster

1- right now, at least for me, the game requires WAY too many helpers to unlock
    2- the unlock seems pretty useless

3. some players were already blowing up bosses even before the skill points.

just comes down to being self centered and greedy when someone decides to blow up a boss and ignore unlock messages.

4. Eddie

Eddie Member

I prefer all my bosses to be killed by someone else. I wish someone would just kill all my bosses on a regular basis :D

5. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

my feelings r that .....if ya put up a boss....u want him dead, unless otherwise stated in the bosses feed . If u request an unlock and u have a chieftain (that u accepted) disrespect your wishes.....than declan em. U might want to wait to c if a pattern develops before a declanning....as "accidents do happen".. My game is largely dependent on bosses and i try 2 b respectful of my chieftains wishes/intent 4 their bosses, but in my haste/eagerness...."accidents do happen" , if brought to my attention....I apologize and offer to make it up, simple as that! The game aint broke.....communication is the key, and options r available. just my 2 cents ; )

6. Vampryss

Vampryss Guest

Top Poster Of Month

I agree, The game isn't broke. If you are looking for the skill points do as much damage as you can before asking for help. If you are looking to collect the power ups, make sure to post the appropriate messages in the boss feed. If you have a clan member that consistently disregards your requests to not kill, deal with them accordingly.

Personally, I don't like to ask for help for boss fights unless its a lower boss that doesn't have good drops. I quit fighting them after level 10 since there are no more achievements & the drops aren't as good on the lower levels. Higher bosses have better drops & I like doing single attacks to get them. (takes a lot of clicking.. good thing I have a laptop with a touch pad :D) I can't take the power ups into regular battle so they really aren't worth my time to try & get. But thats just the way I play.
    Everyone is different :)

7. i am glad i read this because i have been thinking that i would get the weapon....i may as well get the drops and kill the boss myself....i like to share the wealth so i always ask...my clan comes through...is it that the power attack increases the speed at which the boss is killed...i am going to pay attention during my next boss fight....thanks