the ability to use more stamina on regular bosses

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by Sir Opinion Alot, Sep 27, 2015.

?

Should we have a slider scale for stamina use on regular bosses like the ba slider scale

1. yes

16 vote(s)
    72.7%
  2. no

6 vote(s)
    27.3%
  1. Gogolak

Gogolak Active Member

is there really that much of a difference between 20 and 30? 50 may be too much. 30 seems like a good compromise between 20 and 50, especially since one game already has that.

2. neill1990

neill1990 Well-Known Member

this has been brought up before... several times lol

3. Darth Vader

Darth Vader Active Member

Something similar to the difference between 9mm and 35mm bullet everything depends on the hunting object and its size!

Sir Opinion Alot likes this.
  4. Sir Opinion Alot

Sir Opinion Alot Well-Known Member

i get that but the game is forever changing and some been here awhile and amass alot of stamina over the years and with the 4 apps if you play them all thats alot of clicking.

5. Darth Vader

but as I can see the problem here is the long clicking and no damage on boss....

6. Darth Vader

Sir Opinion Alot I'd like to support your topic if you do a different rationale I know that there are quite busy people who want a few clicks to complete their daily think again and make additions on your main topic (just as advice this is up to you)

7. Darth Vader

again an example - Chieftain X is requesting help to battle their Level 68 Folkvang Coop Boss: the Orc Bloodchief.-this boss is big for my level I hit with 20 stamina few times and do not receive battle drop , but when I hit with 50 stamina then things are different!Then this is my strategy how to spend my stamina whether I prefer to receive only Boss Challenger Reward or I prefer to receive Boss Challenger Reward +drops!

:)

8. JARVIN

JARVIN Active Member

does the amount of stamina used determine how many drops you get? i thought it was random, and it was based on number of attacks, not amount of stamina used for each attack. are the drops tied to the amount of stamina used or the number of attacks?

9. Darth Vader

more stamina=more dmg and ofc more drops!Try to hit any boss with 1 stamina then hit the some boss with 20 stamina and see the difference!

10. JARVIN

JARVIN Active Member

so 1 20 stamina attack will give me more drops that 4 5 stamina attacks? why do we even have a slider, then? why would anyone do anything less than 20 stamina attacks?

11. Darth Vader

as I said try and see!!!Even take and Berserk Boosts for more dmg!

12. Darth Vader

Sometimes you ask very strange questions what's the difference if I attack you with Stamina: 10- Boost: 37.5% or when I normal attack you with 1 stamina : 5% boost ? What do you think serves the slider on the boss for decoration?

13. Sir Opinion Alot

Sir Opinion Alot Well-Known Member

with all the bosses and raids anymore does it really matter much about boss attack drops, there is so much out there now, i was just stating a way for others to hurry through things. Leaving the slider for the ones who thinks it makes huge difference in the drops. I thought it was random also, resetting the link i find will help reset there system and often makes for a drop when i attack it again. Its like a slot machine all a gamble really aint it. Lets say player x is busy for a week but signs in everyday and saves his rewards then on 7th day collect all boost well tada he has 15,000 or better in stamina and thats alot of clicking, with the high slider its more of saving on wrist injuries also bahaha :p save my wrist

14. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

get your self a splint for your wrist :p

15. Darth Vader

LOL all games are a lot of clicking those who use something else that clicked auto they are in some kind of violation :)

16. Kirsten

I use 5 stamina when attacking bosses, works for me :)

17. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

This could only work if it were allowed on your own bosses, any other way would open it up to abuse and it would make a difference even though we have raids now, raids make you use stams in combination with energy which would handicap someone with a ton of stamina but regular bosses are a different beast so to speak, easier to abuse

18. Gogolak

Gogolak Active Member

you've never seen abuse in the game? c'mon, what is the big deal with simply raising the limit from 20 to 30? one game already has that, and i haven't heard of any "rampant" abuse related to bosses that would be affected by this.

GATMAN and Demonik1 like this.
  19. Kirsten

ZS is a total different set up, and there are many features I doubt many of us would want in the other three games.

Demonik1 likes this.
  20. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

Never said nor implied that, I've already said what the "big deal" is and i don't recall anyone talking about rampant boss abuse..... Pretty funny phrase though