[LCN] TGIW! Mob Wars - LCN Development News Dec 21 - 23

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by mi7ch, Dec 24, 2015.

1. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

TGIF! Here’s your development news round-up for the past week!

Player Bans December 7 - December 13

As a reminder, the following numbers are permanently frozen accounts, and don't count temporary freezes.

FB: 21
    KP2: 9
    Kong/Amor: 19

The majority of permanently frozen accounts are frozen for being a shared or alternate account. This is something we actively investigate, and we appreciate players reporting suspicious accounts to us.

If you have any questions or comments about a frozen account, please direct them through Support as the Forums are not the place to discuss account freezes, because of the sensitive account information involved.

New Limited Items!

A new week means new Limited Items! Here’s what’s up for grabs:

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Raid Event This Weekend!

It may be almost Christmas Eve, but something is definitely stirring tomorrow at 9 AM Pacific...

[​IMG]

Support Report with your favorite burrowing nocturnal mammal and Answerpreneur, Aardvark!

The Yuletide is upon us!

A few people have been asking about the newsletter. Fear not! The Winter 2016 newsletter isn't quite ready and hasn't been sent out yet, so you still have time to add or update your email address if you need to. :)

It should be out before the new year, however, so keep an eye on your inbox next week!

FINAL REMINDER: Team Kano will have essential personnel on standby for game emergencies, but otherwise will be away celebrating the holidays, so ticket replies may take a little longer than usual to reach you. Be patient, put your feet up, and go have a nog. We'll be in touch, we promise. ;)

Have a happy Festivus, Kwanzaa, Christmas, Xmas, Saturnalia, Boxing Day, and any other holiday shenanigans you might feel like participating in!

Cheers,

Aardvark

who is one of those people who buys some fancy tinned food for her cats during the holidays so they can have Christmas dinner too.

Terrible Joke of the Week

Here's your lame joke of the week!

What do you call Santa's little helpers?
    Subordinate clauses!

A bit of a short TGIF this week, but that is the Holiday season for you! Happy Holidays from all of us here at Kano/Apps! :)

Play Now!

Facebook Canvas:https://apps.facebook.com/la_cosa_nostra/?fb_source=appcenter&fb_appcenter=1
    Facebook Connect: http://www.kanoplay.com/la_cosa_nostra?game_server=server_1
    Kano Play Server 2: http://www.kanoplay.com/la_cosa_nostra?game_server=server_2
    Kongregate: http://www.kongregate.com/games/kanoapps/mob-wars-la-cosa-nostra
    Armor Games: http://armorgames.com/play/14870/mob-wars-la-cosa-nostra
    iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/US/app/id789910921?mt=8&pt=Forum&ct=tgif

2. Glædelig Jul :)

The Navigator likes this.
  3. otty22

otty22 Active Member

Can't wait for RAID

4. Simon King

Simon King New Member

Thanks for the upcoming newsletter. Bit disappointed on the timing of this raid. I for one love the raids and help where I can, but for me, this raid starts on Christmas day and then we have boxing day. I will miss two days. Would have been ideal to hold off 2 days to avoid these 2 incredibly important days. Otherwise, keep up the good work, but maybe you can consider timing of events next time to avoid clashes like this.

Reg Hahn and otty22 like this.
  5. The Navigator

The Navigator Active Member

Hyvää joulua!

6. The Navigator

The Navigator Active Member

I recognise that weird ae letter! You're from Denmark, Norway or Iceland, aren't you? ;)

7. Gazzaaaa

Gazzaaaa Active Member

Haha nice joke!

8. Sir Opinion Alot

Sir Opinion Alot Well-Known Member

xp sucks again its time to rethink the energy bonus per level up to a 50% of ur total amount, for the fact it takes me 3 to almost 4 levels of free energy to level just 1 time on raid and the stamina lol, so i believe a 25% of total amount on level, 2nd the xp for healing on raids need to be way bumped up and also for attacking the raids are now only about 20% of a good normal xp boss. 3rd you took out one of my favorite buying options 40 dollars I was going to buy one this week but couldnt do to this and the 50 i could not afford so kano got 10 bucks from me. Thanks and have a happy holiday :p

9. again this raid consumed 3k energy so far till only one key :(

10. Sir Opinion Alot

Sir Opinion Alot Well-Known Member

haha the drops rate was so bad i gave up on opening my own on KanoServer2. I did 1 which sucked, I need to play more there and get into a inner circle :p

11. Scandalous Mamacita

Scandalous Mamacita New Member

Is there a way for someone not to be able to make a raid perish .. some ppl are doing it intentionally and when ppl are putting real money into it it is really beginning to suck :eek:

12. Gazzaaaa

Gazzaaaa Active Member

@Scandalous Mamacita Kano added a mechanism to prevent players repeatedly killing raids but now the raid killers have found a new way to ruin the event...

13. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

post #9 http://forums.kanoapps.com/threads/ban-raid-killers-from-doing-it.16768/#post-140532

Scandalous Mamacita and Gazzaaaa like this.
  14. Dcasso

Dcasso Well-Known Member

the above does not help on the situation, it only works if you use ONE account to crash raids. This dude have had at least 10, probably around 20 accounts, killing of raids, all between level 8 and 300 something and when it takes kano four days to ban raid alts and they don't change the raids that he destroyed, he will push forward next season..

Last edited: Dec 29, 2015
    Sir Opinion Alot likes this.
  15. Scandalous Mamacita

Scandalous Mamacita New Member

I hope it can be prevented ive seen some doin it on purpose

16. I'm from Denmark :)

17. Raids still sucks :mad:
    Last raid, i joined 4, but they didn't even appear on my list as parished, they just POOF disappeared from my list :(
    There are also way too many that just attack or heal ONCE....Why can't they get removed so someone who actually play LCN can get a chance of killing the raid ??
    Rewards sucks too :mad:
    Can't be right you spend loads of energy/stamina, get ranked 1-5 and then get a useless item for your efford :eek:

You also need to consider a limit of attacks.....
    Many lowleveled only do the attacks and then forget all about healing :mad:
    They ought to be banned from raids !! :(

18. Giuseppe D'Amato

Giuseppe D'Amato New Member

Syndicate Season Rewards: in less than two months the Italian Style and its 25 players, had all three times damage by an error of the game. The Kano was unable to do anything. Not even apologize. Incompetent and rude.
    Syndicate Season Rewards: in meno di due mesi la Italian Style e i suoi 25 giocatori, hanno avuto tutti tre volte un danno da un errore del gioco. La Kano non è riuscita a fare nulla. Nemmeno chiedere scusa. Incapaci e maleducati.

19. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

This issue can easily be fixed and I have informed the developers.

20. Giuseppe D'Amato

Giuseppe D'Amato New Member

this problem has not been resolved in November to December and last week. And the problem of bad manners not think it's fixable. Half of the boys of the union want to leave the game