[ZS] TGIF! Zombie Slayer Development News Sept 21 - 25

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by mi7ch, Sep 25, 2015.

1. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

TGIF! Here’s your development news round-up for the past week!

Player Bans September 14 - September 20

As a reminder, the following numbers are permanently frozen accounts, and don't count temporary freezes.

FB: 31
    Kong/AG: 1

The majority of permanently frozen accounts are frozen for being a shared or alternate account. This is something we actively investigate, and we appreciate players reporting suspicious accounts to us.

If you have any questions or comments about a frozen account, please direct them through Support as the Forums are not the place to discuss account freezes, because of the sensitive account information involved.

New Limited Items!

A new week means new Limited Items! Here’s what’s up for grabs:

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Raid Event This Weekend!

The Bride is here! Gather your keys, assemble your team and take her down!

[​IMG]

Changes to the Invite Flow

Our old invite process was a very outdated one based on some old Facebook requirements. To update this system and reduce friction, we’ve rolled out a new process for invites.

The old process was three steps: you get an invite, send an invite back to the requesting player, that player accepts your invite and you are now friends. In the new system, a player sends you an invite and you either accept or decline, ending the transaction. Here are some handy screenshots to show you what this process looks like:

Pending invite:
    [​IMG]

Invite previously declined
    [​IMG]

Invite previously accepted
    [​IMG]

Loyalty Points Survey!

A new set of Loyalty items is due to drop very soon! Help us out by taking this short feedback survey!

Fall Item Creation Contest Winners Will Be Announced Next Week!

I know you’re all eagerly awaiting word of who won the Fall Item Creation Contest and we’ll let you know next week when we announce the winners and release the items in one fell swoop! Keep your eyes on the in-game news feed for the reveal!

Support Report with your favorite burrowing nocturnal mammal and Answerpreneur, Aardvark!

Happy Weekend!

We've got some fresh blood here in Support! Some of you may already have spoken to Tatum S, or @AdmiralPenguin here on the Forums. She's a lovely person and picking things up very quickly, so you'll be in good hands. :)

She'll be helping to take over tickets from @Velksy , who was helping us out over the summer and has now resumed his university studies, and @SamC who is going to be focusing more on marketing and development.

Cheers,

Aardvark
    who now keeps a Nerf pistol by her desk in case @mi7ch's puns get out of hand

Terrible Joke of the Week

Here's your lame joke of the week!

What's the difference between a hippo and a Zippo?
    One's really heavy and the other one's a little lighter.

That's it for TGIF this week, everybody! Thanks for reading and have a great weekend!

Play Now!

Facebook Canvas: https://apps.facebook.com/zombieslayer/?fb_source=appcenter&fb_appcenter=1
    Facebook Connect: http://www.kanoplay.com/zombieslayer?game_server=server_1
    Kano Play Server 2: http://www.kanoplay.com/zombieslayer?game_server=server_2
    Kongregate: http://www.kongregate.com/games/kanoapps/zombie-slayer
    Armor Games: http://armorgames.com/zombie-slayer-game/14869

2. Tony Montana

Tony Montana Well-Known Member

nice boss bro

3. AlterEgoT

AlterEgoT Well-Known Member

Yowsa that is some banning.

Personally I dislike the new invite thing. I rather liked having a few on my squad page that I kept for a reason and letting the inbox ones pretty much just go ignored. And the big huge buttons clog up my inbox so now I usually delete them entirely instead of watching how they play for a few days to see if they are a fit with my squad. But meh, it's fine. I don't like it but it doesn't hurt my game just means I spend more time on maintenance of my inbox than anything especially since folks don't just send one they send like 4.

Was their voting on the items? I looked a few times but never say a vote. Did I have a mommy moment and just miss them or no voting this time?

Welcome Tatum aka Admiral Penguin. Good luck. We are a grumpy bunch ;)

4. cooterbrown

cooterbrown Active Member

There wasnt voting per say but do the survey I did and wrote suggestions in it.

AlterEgoT likes this.
  5. Don off sorrow

Don off sorrow Active Member

ty for new 10 sp :D

6. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

There was no voting this time. We tried voting a couple Item Contests ago but the results were less than successful. :(

AlterEgoT likes this.
  7. AlterEgoT

AlterEgoT Well-Known Member

ah ok, sso at least I'm only 1/2 crazy.

Thanks!

8. kamikazeweasel

kamikazeweasel Active Member

I like the new invite process, but wonder how many different raid bosses we actually need?