[ZS] TGIF! Zombie Slayer Development News Nov 23 - 27

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by mi7ch, Nov 28, 2015.

1. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

TGIF! Here’s your development news round-up for the past week!

Player Bans November 16 - November 22

As a reminder, the following numbers are permanently frozen accounts, and don't count temporary freezes.

FB: 1
    KP2: 4

The majority of permanently frozen accounts are frozen for being a shared or alternate account. This is something we actively investigate, and we appreciate players reporting suspicious accounts to us.

If you have any questions or comments about a frozen account, please direct them through Support as the Forums are not the place to discuss account freezes, because of the sensitive account information involved.

New Limited Items!

A new week means new Limited Items! Here’s what’s up for grabs:

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

December Monthly Calendar!

As you might expect, with a new month coming on Tuesday a new Monthly Calendar must also follow! Check out the December Monthly Calendar, starting December 1 at 10:00 am Pacific.

[​IMG]

Black Friday Sale

Last but not least, if you are looking for some sweet deals on a variety of offers we are running a Black Friday promotion until November 29. Make sure to take advantage of it before it’s gone!

[​IMG]

Support Report with your favorite burrowing nocturnal mammal and Answerpreneur, Aardvark!

Happy Friday, players!

Just a basic reminder for everyone: we try to make our game spaces fun and friendly and work hard to keep abusive behavior to a minimum. We look into all reports of when a player may have crossed the line and take action to prevent future problems.

However, we can only monitor and investigate activity that happens inside our own games. If someone decides to bother on Facebook or contact you through some other channel, we'll have to refer you to whoever manages that system.

If you don't want people you game with to be able to look you up on other social media sites remember to keep information such as your real name private, and avoid using a personal photo as your avatar which could be reverse-image searched.

Cheers,

Aardvark
    who is pleased that mandarin oranges are now in season

Terrible Joke of the Week

Here's your lame joke of the week!

If April showers bring May flowers, what do May flowers bring?
    Pilgrims![/spoilers]

That's it for TGIF this week, everybody! Thanks for reading and have a great weekend!

Play Now!

Facebook Canvas: https://apps.facebook.com/zombieslayer/?fb_source=appcenter&fb_appcenter=1
    Facebook Connect: http://www.kanoplay.com/zombieslayer?game_server=server_1
    Kano Play Server 2: http://www.kanoplay.com/zombieslayer?game_server=server_2
    Kongregate: http://www.kongregate.com/games/kanoapps/zombie-slayer
    Armor Games: http://armorgames.com/zombie-slayer-game/14869

2. AlterEgoT

AlterEgoT Well-Known Member

rather disappointing that folks are asked not to be themselves in order to play a click game. I'd rather see kano taking that into account along with game play. Basically telling folks to go after other slayers personally if they don't hide whom they are kinda is a sucky policy if you ask me.

I'd rather see things kept in game dealt with lighter than folks taking it outside the game.

No, kano cannot control outside of the game but certainly they could discourage it rather than handing them the keys to do so as this update does.

Disappointing.

3. Xextreem

Xextreem Active Member

Its basic like teamspeak or messenger in that matter. Te can not control it so how do you think you need to progress it. People are bully`s and ***** in real life. Thats a fact. Blowing up people for a believe.... Do i need to tell you more? Trying to get people along is well hard. In social media just block those foks and done with it. I do not see any problem with that.

4. AlterEgoT

AlterEgoT Well-Known Member

My problem is they just told the idiots how to find you in real life.

and a note to the person in question when a screen shot attached reminding them to keep the game play in the game is not out of the realm of what can be expected.

btw. From first had experience. the blocks only work about 1/2 the time. took me 8 tries to get 1 blocked and he just created new accounts that he deactivated instantly after sending which stops you from being able to block.

Yes people are jerks irl as they are in the game. But safety is kind of a big thing. Recommending you don't be you in order to avoid them in a game that requires you to be you to sign up is kind of disappointing as you hand them the keys to track you down.

but perhaps having been on the receiving end of folks who feel it is perfectly acceptable to enter someone's personal life based on a game I am a bit more jaded then most.

5. Don off sorrow

Don off sorrow Active Member

relax T its always be bushers and always will be, Hoes do that best :D

6. Tony Montana

Tony Montana Well-Known Member

too bad the bans arent higher, kano needs more coffee

7. Xextreem

Xextreem Active Member

I agree T, i know. But for me personnel the have no impact in rl for me. I do not use chat or facebook chat. Well i use it only for faction war. I had a guy named mister A. Lee. That have problems in RL this guy was or is not 100% if you catch my drift so yah i can clearly see your issue about that. I do not want you to let you think that you are wrong. But your not wrong.

Its for me just easy to ignore them. I work on a gas station and i got all the time bad people over the floor. So i learn how to avoided those kind of humans in my life and in chat or gaming communities. Its bad that i need to do that. But like RL some times you can not get away that easy. Sorry.

The problem is kano can not see if the guy is mocking you or just trolling or just not good in communication. < like me i`m poor at English so its always problems with emotion typing so i do not read it with emotion i read it just like a book. Blank. Why people take text serious i have no clue. I guess its poe`s law.

Never ever use text to express a emotion this will not help you out in any case.

Last edited: Dec 2, 2015
    AlterEgoT likes this.
  8. Don off sorrow

Don off sorrow Active Member

and there we go are we now listening Hoe guy how and what too do in zs :D cmon raly find real faction m8 .... :D