[ZS] TGIF! Zombie Slayer Development News August 17 - 21

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by mi7ch, Aug 22, 2015.

1. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

TGIF! Here’s your development news round-up for the past week!

Player Bans August 10 - August 16

As a reminder, the following numbers are permanently frozen accounts, and don't count temporary freezes.

FB: 4
    KP2: 3
    Kong/Armor: 1

The majority of permanently frozen accounts are frozen for being a shared or alternate account. This is something we actively investigate, and we appreciate players reporting suspicious accounts to us.

If you have any questions or comments about a frozen account, please direct them through Support as the Forums are not the place to discuss account freezes, because of the sensitive account information involved.

New Limited Items!

A new week means new Limited Items! Here’s what’s up for grabs:

[​IMG]

Raid Boss Next Week!

The OG zombie returns next week on Thursday, August 27!

[​IMG]

Support Report with your favorite burrowing nocturnal mammal and Answerpreneur, Aardvark!

Happy weekend!

We've been noticing a bit of confusion around schedules so I thought I'd shine a light on some of our regular content cycles:

• Raids happen every 4 weeks, and on Thursdays, and are coordinated with Arenas and Wars to prevent conflicts. Right now we are alternating between introducing new Raid Bosses and revisiting previously released ones so players can grab items or achievements they might have missed.

• Calendar Challenges vary as we like to line them with holidays if we can, but there are always 3 per month: a Month-long challenge, a weekend challenge, and a Mid-week challenge.

• Sales are pretty sporadic, but we like to have one every month if we can.

• A new set of crates is released every other month. Next one is due out in about 2 weeks!

• Newsletters are mailed out 4 times a year, roughly every 3 months. We should have a new one ready to go by early October.

• Loyalty items are currently on a tentative 6-month cycle, with new sets coming out in the Spring and Fall.
    Hope that clears things up a bit!

Aardvark
    who blinds people with science

Terrible Joke of the Week

Here's your lame joke of the week!

Did you hear about the guy who got hit in the head with a can of soda?
    He was lucky it was a soft drink.

That's it for TGIF this week, everybody! Thanks for reading and have a great weekend!

Play Now!

Facebook Canvas: https://apps.facebook.com/zombieslayer/?fb_source=appcenter&fb_appcenter=1
    Facebook Connect: http://www.kanoplay.com/zombieslayer?game_server=server_1
    Kano Play Server 2: http://www.kanoplay.com/zombieslayer?game_server=server_2
    Kongregate: http://www.kongregate.com/games/kanoapps/zombie-slayer
    Armor Games: http://armorgames.com/zombie-slayer-game/14869

2. AlterEgoT

AlterEgoT Well-Known Member

Do we have an updates as to the FB platform rework?

any updates to the not working refresh issues?

any eta on a new country?

Any thoughts as to some new achievement?

Any adjustment to the events? More and more lose interest in the BA for example.

Any plans for say an implementation of some of the ideas from the idea thread?

How about that going away hitlist party that never happened?

I really appreciate the update but I'll be frank (I usually am I suppose) these updates aren't really worth following the link for, Yes it shows the new items and which RB is coming. But that's a pretty select group that would want to read a newsletter for, if that makes sense.

It really just is getting a recycled feel is all. Be nice to hear what's in the works or a random fact about the game. For example hey did you know the game started on X day. Joe Schmoo is the oldest active slayer. or Did you know that when the game was designed it stopped at 3k, imagine our surprise when the 3k wanted to keep going. We sure did scramble to try to make it a game that continues. We envisioned this game as blank being the most used part of the game. We chose our filter in wc from. We spend the most time reading tickets about....

IDK give us a little dirt :p

We'd also like to know how many folks have you banned for script use.

;)

3. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

If I had anything to share I would, some of the staff are on vacation so things are a mite slow at the moment.

AlterEgoT likes this.
  4. Xextreem

Xextreem Active Member

slow? is a undermined statement! You mean lackadaisical. You guys need to love the money right? even triple A titles don`t get this kind of money. We only ask a little. Just a little. What do we get? a slap in tha face. I`m playing for almost 4 years now. I have seen the improvements but come on this can be faster. Not personnel attack just saying what is on my mind.

You want people to stay* speed things up. Even iam at the "end game of zs" and i`m a late joiner of this game. And not 24/7 player. So... more plans ? more update? a little share will not hurt right?

*this mean i believe that i`m a believer. I believe this can be better. And thats why i`m still here playing.

funnyman likes this.
  5. funnyman

funnyman Member

thts pretty much hat most just want, is a little more info and a little more action on lag especially and the listening to the player s of the game.....

AlterEgoT likes this.
  6. Tony Montana

Tony Montana Well-Known Member

Let's shoot for double digits

7. Tony Montana

Tony Montana Well-Known Member

Need additional help hint hint