[LCN] TGIF! This Week in Dev and Community November 3 - 7

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by mi7ch, Nov 8, 2014.

1. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

TGIF! Here’s your development news round-up for the past week!

Player Bans October 25 - October 31

As a reminder, the following numbers are permanently frozen accounts, and don't count temporary freezes.

FB: 114
    KPs2: 293

The majority of permanently frozen accounts are frozen for being a shared or alternate account. This is something we actively investigate, and we appreciate players reporting suspicious accounts to us.

If you have any questions or comments about a frozen account, please direct them through Support as the Forums are not the place to discuss account freezes, because of the sensitive account information involved.

New Limited Items!

A new week means new Limited Items! Here’s what’s up for grabs:

[​IMG]

New Crates!

The new crates have arrived, with the chance to yield three brand-new legendary items: the Equinox Rifle, Neon Slicker, and Autumn Wind motorbike Check them out in-game!

[​IMG]

The Raid Boss [BETA] is Coming to Mob Wars: LCN Next Week!

In case you missed our announcement yesterday, the Raid Boss [BETA] will be making its first appearance in Mob Wars: La Cosa Nostra late next week. We’ll have a more in-depth post about the mechanics closer to release, but for now take the time to familiarize yourself with the concept.

Remembrance Day Long Weekend

Next Tuesday is Remembrance Day here in Canada, so many members of the Kano team are taking the coming Monday off (yours truly included). Annick and Melissa will still be around answering Support tickets on Monday so there shouldn’t be the delay in responses that days off normally cause, but for the forums I am not back until Wednesday the 12. We do have people checking in, but you’ll just have to get by without my charm and wit for a couple extra days. :)

Support Report with your favorite burrowing nocturnal mammal and Answerpreneur, Aardvark!

Happy November, players!

Hope everyone's recovered from Halloween, Dia de los Muertos, and Guy Fawkes Day with his/her pancreas intact!

Occasionally we get inquiries from players about visiting Kano HQ. If this is something you are interested in, the answer is yes! We're happy to give any of our players who make the journey to our humble studio a tour. :)

However we do ask that schedule in advance. This is so we can make sure we are ready for you - we're a pretty small operation and if you come all the way to visit we want to make sure you get to see more than a brief glimpse of some headphone-wearing nerds busily hunched over their computer monitors.

If we know you are coming, we can also help with directions, make sure there's someone to meet you (we don't have a receptionist), and might even have some top-secret playtesting ready for you run though, if that's something you're in to.

Cheers,

Aardvark
    who has a thing about soup right now. Mmmm... soup.

Terrible Joke of the Week

Here's your lame joke of the week!

Why are ghosts attracted to elevators?
    Because it lifts their spirits!

That's it for TGIF this week, everybody! Thanks for reading, and have a great weekend

Play Now!

Facebook Canvas:https://apps.facebook.com/la_cosa_nostra/?fb_source=appcenter&fb_appcenter=1
    Facebook Connect: http://www.kanoplay.com/la_cosa_nostra?game_server=server_1
    Kano Play Server 2: http://www.kanoplay.com/la_cosa_nostra?game_server=server_2
    Kongregate: http://www.kongregate.com/games/kanoapps/mob-wars-la-cosa-nostra
    Armor Games: http://armorgames.com/play/14870/mob-wars-la-cosa-nostra

2. JARVIN

JARVIN Active Member

no charm and wit for 4 days? you'll just have to be extra charming and witty when you come back.

3. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

293 bans on KP2? I guess I'll be busy demobbing for hits. I'm looking forward to the extra cash.

4. Guardian Angel

Guardian Angel Active Member

I have a sugestion for Black Friday! All the time on Black Friday was a attack weapon for sale. Can you put olso vehicles or armor, or entire set eventualy 1 on attack, 1 balanced and 1 defensive? Already have alot of attack weapons from last years

5. bigchin

bigchin New Member

As a reminder, the following numbers are permanently frozen accounts, and don't count temporary freezes.

FB: 114
    KPs2: 293

The majority of permanently frozen accounts are frozen for being a shared or alternate account. This is something we actively investigate, Unless your number 2 in the world and we work for you, and we appreciate players reporting suspicious accounts to us, However we at kano won't do anything about it no matter how many screen shots or actual proof you supply us as we don't want to bite the hand that feeds us!!

I just think this is more factual