[LCN] TGIF! Mob Wars - LCN Development News Sept 21 - 25

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by mi7ch, Sep 25, 2015.

1. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

So right now the process for gifting is more tightly integrated with Facebook's API than the process for inviting (since as Smack noted it is based on an older requirement), which is why it was relatively easy to decouple that. However, after having a conversation with Smack we can look into seeing if we can do this for the Gifting system as well. :)

JADES likes this.
  2. Easy To Remember

Easy To Remember Well-Known Member

@mi7ch - My apologies in advance if you may have already announced this somewhere and I overlooked it, but I am curious about the new Loyalty Items - You seemed fairly confident that these new Items were going to be released on October 8th, but I have not seen any upon my many checks throughout the past few days. Can you please advise on when we can plan on seeing the new Loyalty Items? Thanks @mi7ch ! ;)

3. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

I said that the items would be released on October 14. :)

4. Easy To Remember

Easy To Remember Well-Known Member

Well that was a VERY fast reply, and I now see that you did state October 14 as the release date for new Loyalty Items (I apologize)! Thanks for your timely response (that was the QUICKEST electronic response I have EVER received - LOL)! Thanks again @mi7ch

mi7ch likes this.