[LCN] TGIF! Mob Wars - LCN Development News Nov 2 - 6

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by mi7ch, Nov 7, 2015.

1. Easy To Remember

Easy To Remember Well-Known Member

Very well said, but please don't be hopeless when it comes to implementing new game changes - there is power in numbers, and I can think of several changes that Kano has made due to player demand (so it CAN be done if we shout loud enough)! Kano is a business, and like any other successful business, they MUST turn (and increase) profits from year-to-year in order to survive. I admittedly spend real money to play this game (which I LOVE), but it is generally for Stamina refills as you know how much I love Co-op Bosses (and I don't want to be one of those people who can beat EVERY player solely because of my Equipment/Inventory). Lately, I have cut back on my spending until Kano begins to start implementing some game changes that we player's have been asking for (such as an increase to the 50 Stamina we receive upon reaching a new level, which is a player requested change that Kano has finally stated they will begin to work on). Please do NOT give up yet though - a new year is just around the corner, and I am hopeful to see some new positive changes that (hopefully) benefit longtime players and come without essentially being "forced" to cost real money (and I use the word "forced" very broadly in the most general sense of its meaning). Lastly, thanks for all of your Boss shares @SweetestAngel ;)

2. make some good defensive items guys.