[LCN] TGIF! Mob Wars: LCN Development News May 4 - 8

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by mi7ch, May 9, 2015.

1. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

TGIF! Here’s your development news round-up for the past week!

Player Bans April 27 - May 3

As a reminder, the following numbers are permanently frozen accounts, and don't count temporary freezes.

FB: 93
    KP2: 3
    Kong/Armor: 2

The majority of permanently frozen accounts are frozen for being a shared or alternate account. This is something we actively investigate, and we appreciate players reporting suspicious accounts to us.

If you have any questions or comments about a frozen account, please direct them through Support as the Forums are not the place to discuss account freezes, because of the sensitive account information involved.

New Limited Items!

A new week means new Limited Items! Here’s what’s up for grabs:

[​IMG]

Mother’s Day Weekend Calendar!

The Mother’s Day Weekend Calendar is on now! This limited-time event ends Monday May 11 at 10 am PST.

[​IMG]

May 2015 GearJam!

Have a sweet item idea that you’d like to see in-game? Well good news because the GearJam contest is back! Visit this thread here to leave your idea, and make sure to read the new rules carefully!

New Location Sneak Peek!

Ground Control to Major Mob...commencing countdown, engines on! Get ready to take your criminal empire to space when Mob Wars: La Cosa Nostra expands with the Moon Base location on May 26!

[​IMG]

New Raid Boss on May 14

These beasts from the East have got you in their sights! Are you ready to face down the Krov Bratva? Find out next week in a new Raid Boss event!

[​IMG]

Support Report with your favorite burrowing nocturnal mammal and Answerpreneur, Aardvark!

Greetings citizens of Forumland!

It is with great sadness that I must announce the departure of our dearly beloved Melissa M ( @the all sparkle ) from the ranks of Kano Support. Melissa has chosen to venture forth from both desk and office and take her love of helping others out into the analogue outer-realms of the not-internet.

Melissa was among the finest of our crew, and while we will miss her greatly, we also wish her the very best on her future adventures. Good luck, fair winds, and happy hunting, @the all sparkle !

Cheers,

Aardvark
    Who will now eat the chocolate ice cream of sadness.

Terrible Joke of the Week

Here's your lame joke of the week!

How do you make a hot dog stand?
    Steal its chair!

That's it for TGIF this week, everybody! Thanks for reading and have a great weekend!!

Play Now!

Facebook Canvas:https://apps.facebook.com/la_cosa_nostra/?fb_source=appcenter&fb_appcenter=1
    Facebook Connect: http://www.kanoplay.com/la_cosa_nostra?game_server=server_1
    Kano Play Server 2: http://www.kanoplay.com/la_cosa_nostra?game_server=server_2
    Kongregate: http://www.kongregate.com/games/kanoapps/mob-wars-la-cosa-nostra
    Armor Games: http://armorgames.com/play/14870/mob-wars-la-cosa-nostra

2. robbin gordon

robbin gordon Well-Known Member

melissa has been a HUGE asset for Kano.... as much as the office will miss her, so will the players. she had developed a nice fan base amongst us. she was always fair, always listened, and always did what she said she would.

on a personal note... i sent her well wishes, too :)

MobMan likes this.
  3. Guardian Angel

Guardian Angel Active Member

Moon base, interesting location! :D Waiting for Mars after :))!

The Navigator and MobMan like this.
  4. Gazember

Gazember Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Nice, cant wait for a walk on the Moon ;)

kevinmalo likes this.
  5. The Navigator

The Navigator Active Member

Me neither! With this pace, I'll have the lift off in 4 more years :D

6. Gazember

Gazember Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Thats to far, as it takes like two years a trip to Mars and it might take 2 years for Kano to add Mars after the Moon ;)

The Navigator and Guardian Angel like this.
  7. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Well we can always stop at Ceres in between! :)

The Navigator likes this.
  8. The Navigator

How about Hell then? :D

9. AshyKnuckles

AshyKnuckles New Member

The moon, really? There are still some major cities on the planet. I am sure the Canadians would like for one of their cities to be represented. Or like a mobbie of mine just said, what's next. Atlantis?

The Navigator likes this.
  10. Gazember

Gazember Guest

Top Poster Of Month

I hope the space shuttles have been tested properly and loaded with fuel for a safe launch tomorrow :)

11. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Everything is looking good for launch! :) [​IMG]

The Navigator and Gazember like this.
  12. The Navigator

WE HAVE LIFT OFF! Anthem, anyone? ;)