TGIF! Development News November 24, 2017

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by mi7ch, Nov 25, 2017.

1. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Happy Friday, and Happy Thanksgiving weekend to our American players! While Canadian Thanksgiving was last month, we can all understand the appeal of eating way too much and then taking a nice nap afterwards.

We’ve got a bit of news for you all this week; nothing ground shaking but let’s cover the details!

Black Friday

As I mentioned last week, Black Friday is in full swing! We’ve got some great bundles to check out, and as part of the celebration, we’ll be giving away 100 FP/UN every day across all four games over on our Facebook fan pages. If you haven’t entered yet, go drop a comment on the post to be entered for the draw!

LCN
    VC
    PC
    ZS

As it happens, we've given out today's prizes already! Congratulations to the first winners of the 100 FP/UN giveaway:

Lonnie Ehlers
    Phillip Blomfield
    Beth Alonso
    Gavin Rayner

Daily Quests

Daily Quests are now on Viking Clan! We’re still sitting in the 70% Quests completed range, and thousands of Chests are being given out. This feature will be making its way to Mob Wars: LCN next week, so LCN players should keep their eye on the News feed for an announcement.

In case you missed it, we added a rolling history to your Quests and Chests for PC, ZS and VC and it will be included in the LCN release. You can find the link to the history in the associated screens, but if you’re having trouble finding it you can use the shots below for reference:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Newsletters

Newsletters went out earlier this week, full of info about what has been going on in the past few months along with a juicy tease for the Holidays across all games. If you haven’t had a chance to check out the Newsletters, I’ll link them below.

LCN
    VC
    PC
    ZS

Weekly Contest Winners

While we are doing Black Friday contests, we were also doing our regular weekly giveaway! Congratulations to this week’s winners:

Belinda Nixon
    Nuray Sahin
    Paul Florien Sr.
    Bill Hollingsworth
    Alan Thiede
    David Krauss
    Allison Kotze Williams
    Jeff Gumbert
    Jim Brennan
    Byron Proulx
    Lisa Littlejohn
    Tim Donley
    Sean Pringle
    Sara Phillips
    Angela Brackett
    Steve Miller

Who all won 75 FP/UN in their respective game! Make sure to check out our fan pages for the Black Friday contest, and many others!

Frozen user count: 12

Lame Joke of the week:

Why was the stadium so cold?

It was full of fans!

2. Hope you all had a wonderful thanksgiving, it's not celebrated here in Ireland but wishing all those from friends around the globe who do celebrate it all the best, lol changed to new computer and had to relog in to forums again, loving the news updates and even know one or two of the winners of recent competitions, well done to all ;)

3. Marybeth Phillips

Marybeth Phillips New Member

The link for the free gifts didn't work for me. It said 'Welcome Lee Gage Williams" and there was no change in my FP balance. :(

4. Jkvkid

Jkvkid New Member

Like Marybeth said, the link doesn't work. After making a selection, the link act like there is no account and gives a prompt to select a character Level 1

Marybeth Phillips likes this.
  5. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Those newsletter rewards links are for server 1 is why.

6. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Those are Newsletters for my accounts so people have a chance to read them, so the reward links will take you to whatever server the email was associated with. I'll be pasting the reward links separately at a different date.