TGIF! Development News for March 30, 2018

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by mi7ch, Mar 31, 2018.

1. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

You don't have any gift's to accept is why. Send all doesn't mean everyone, it means to those that have sent you a gift awaiting to collect.

steve williams likes this.
  2. I send gifts to all on the list there but nothing, guess it just doesn't work for me. sorry I don't know that much about computers

3. ahh ok, if someone sends a gift would it work then, i'll check then

JADES likes this.
  4. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Jades is correct, you need to have Gifts to accept in order for there to be anything to send back. Once your Mob has sent you some Gifts, then you'll be able to see it.

steve williams and JADES like this.
  5. You sent the Taser X3 to 7ur7le121o!
    [​IMG]
    Taser X3
    got it, thank you very much jades and mitch for the help

mi7ch and JADES like this.
  6. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

This part won't effect me but someone just asked me this Mitch. Say you have 500 active players that send gifts daily and before they would kinda have to pick and choose to people to send gift's to because of 100 per day max. So basically they will just have to manually do it still, unless say oh well and use the feature.

7. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Basically. This change is designed to streamline the Gift exchange process in that panel; it's got some cool logic going on that I will hopefully go more in dept on tomorrow, but it unfortunately can't mind read (yet!).

So if you want to quickly send back how ever many Gifts you can, then you can use that button. For now anything beyond that will require some manual input.

8. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

I like the no pop-up on FB for sending out gifts with this, kudos to designer/developer finding a work around on that :)

9. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

it even shows what you sent back, :)

steve williams and Old Salt like this.
  10. Old Salt

Old Salt Well-Known Member

Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You!
    and did I say?
    Thank You!

steve williams, Smack and Kirsten like this.
  11. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

I know this is a new feature, but could this be incorporated into "collect inner circle earnings?" I know little different with no gift in que yet, so to speak, but just a thought. :D

steve williams and neill1990 like this.
  12. Steven Jordan

Steven Jordan New Member

Any chance of having this added to mobile app as well?

13. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

It's coming very shortly. Probably early next week.

steve williams and Old Salt like this.
  14. what I do usually is send gifts back first to all that send me gifts and my syndicate members, I then use that feature today to send to any of the rest. since I usually have more then 100 gifts it would be nice if the all gifts feature was set to send to the oldest dates , which is usually from the bottom of the list to the top instead of the other way around. that way if a player is on the list more than once, it would take the oldest gift sent first. that way everyone gets a chance to have a gift sent back. but I usually do the list once a day manually from the bottom to the top anyway

15. Sandy Barrows

Sandy Barrows Active Member

Love it ! Works perfectly Thanks Mitch and the team