Support Login Issues July 11, 2017

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by SparkleMotion, Jul 11, 2017.

1. SparkleMotion

SparkleMotion Kano/Apps Support

Hi everyone,

We've received a few tickets from people stating their ticket history is gone this morning, I just wanted to touch base about this. All of your tickets are still in our ticket system, and are being responded to / are available to view our responses. There seems to be an issue with the login with Facebook authentication system, that is causing a different account to be created with your user ID # @Facebook as your email address.

To access any tickets in progress, or view your ticket history, you can sign in with your email address and password. This will bring you to the correct account. In the meantime we are looking into what changed this morning, and why some players are experiencing this issue.

Thank you for your patience and understanding while we figure this out :)

Edit: It appears as though other companies are also experiencing issue with the Facebook login in system, for now we just have to be patient, I'll update this again when I get more info!

2. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Facebook also dropped the 'gameroom' pop-up if want to play there or facebook as well today. Might have something to do with that, just a thought.

3. Justin the killer

Justin the killer Well-Known Member

i havent had any issue with this stuff...Must be Mobile Phone App issues...cause i run on my desktop an im not having anything wrong or bad going on :)

4. Justin the killer

Edit: i am talkin with some of my peeps an they are saying they can connect to facebook on mobile an i can connect to facebook on my desktop so there shouldnt be any issue going on...unless if it is only affecting like certain user's..

5. SparkleMotion

It wouldn't affect the ability to sign into the games, that uses a different setup and authentication than the support site we use. It's an SSO issue with the support center w/ Facebook as far as I can tell.

6. Justin the killer

well all im saying is that, i havent had any issue an u know me i would of said something about this you know me an mouth in this forum lol..so that kinda tells me maybe players are being tricky with ya an making fake accounts an just tryin to act like it is Facebook fault which in most cases it is not...which in some cases an u know an i know that most player accounts do get hacked sometimes on facebook or either that they give there info to another user an what happen is what they do is take it an never give it back..cause i seen this stuff happen before..im just saying with my facts an opinion..altho my opinion sometimes dont count or even come out to play ;)

7. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

English= didn't happen to you, my support login did occur this way :eek: jeesh

Justin the killer likes this.
  8. tharealmathafacka

tharealmathafacka New Member

All my ticket info is gone and I'm not to happy with that, since there's on going tickets. I find it's strange that you're hasty to ban people from in game chats but lack ticked response time by days???

Also you forget not everyone's understanding English like others, I'm not born into it!!!

Last edited: Jul 12, 2017
  9. SparkleMotion

To access any tickets in progress, or view your ticket history, you can sign in with your email address and password. This will bring you to the correct account.

10. You cannot log in with your email address and password !!
    I tried several times to remove FACEBROKE's useless email address, added my usual plus password, but the very instant i clicked on save changes WHAM i was back to square one with useless email address :mad:

Could you be so kind to consider to contact FB and tell them to unf**k their latest screw-ups ?? TY :rolleyes:

SkadiForcesOfDeath likes this.
  11. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

I just sent a ticket, did not see any issues, fingers crossed

12. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

I was experiencing this at 1st, but actually hadn't logged out of the account it made. Give that a shot, manually enter info instead of clicking FB login button.

13. tharealmathafacka

tharealmathafacka New Member

I see my old tickets now but the last one I sent in is gone!!!

14. SparkleMotion

That's because it was under a different account. The issue with the SSO system was creating a new account with an @facebook.com email address.

tharealmathafacka likes this.