[VC] Summer sale

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by JADES, Jul 3, 2015.

1. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Might wanna fix this, no need to explain just look.
    CaptureUM.PNG

Chris Groner likes this.
  2. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

Idk if this is happening to anyone else or anywhere else but on server 2 the limited quantity items are completely gone

3. Gazember

Gazember Guest

Top Poster Of Month

In all games there are missing the new Limited Quantities ;)

4. WendelinR

WendelinR Active Member

yes please fix this, i was so excited to wake up today and check new limited items hoping there will be a nice def item.

Kirsten likes this.
  5. Brosnik

Brosnik Active Member

How can I ever get to sleep tonight worrying about the items I might want to purchase with real money but cannot actually see? Hey ho on with the game then - that might send me to sleep instead - LOOOOOL

Kirsten likes this.
  6. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

:confused:

I think I have to go whip some developers. Thanks for the heads up!

JADES likes this.
  7. Hellhavenofury:)

Hellhavenofury:) Active Member

why cant we use un to buy these maybe more people would be interested in these limited sale items

8. AXXO

AXXO Well-Known Member

once in a while update crates will you. same items for 2-3 months

9. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

New crates next week! :)

AXXO likes this.
  10. AXXO

AXXO Well-Known Member

that's great :D

11. WendelinR

WendelinR Active Member

why is ur sig crossed, r u mad i brought justice to the game and not let u win biased contest

12. AXXO

AXXO Well-Known Member

no it's because your crappy idea of Ghost Godfather didn't even stand a chance when two of my ideas made it to top 5. :p Rosenboom LOL. you brought justice, Jesus Christ don't make me laugh.

13. Birkebeiner

Birkebeiner Active Member

Not sure if everyone gets the same offers, but it's cheaper to buy the FPs on sale than it is to buy the item packages on sale. Problem with this isn't that people have to do their own price checking, caveat emptor etc, but that people, when they realize they've paid more than they needed to, feel like Kano have been less than helpful (I am possibly putting this mildly).

I'd like to propose price parity between item and FPs offers to avoid generating bad PR.

14. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

I mentioned this in your other thread, but I am posting it here as well:

The 30% off on FP offer for the bottom three options only applies if you haven't purchased FP in the past while. If you have then you don't have access to that discount. To make it appear again, don't purchase any FP for a while. :)

Kirsten likes this.
  15. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Exactly, I knew that :)

16. Tony Montana

Tony Montana Well-Known Member

They should have a BOGO sale

17. GATMAN

GATMAN Active Member

How about a bonus for those that want to buy more than 50. It would be nice to see a 50% bonus payout in the $200 purchase every once in awhile. (1800 instead of 1200).....

18. Chris Groner

Chris Groner New Member

These items are so limited in fact that we will not even be able to take a picture of what they are, now that is a limited item.

19. cooterbrown

cooterbrown Active Member

I know you said this week and its not over but was wondering if this was for ZS also since no new crates yet.

20. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

The new Crates are scheduled to be out this afternoon. :)