[VC] suggestion for a new raid type

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Rene Bisgaard Lauridsen, Jan 12, 2016.

1. a time based monthly raid, with a 48 hour duration and unlimited health, much like a world boss

the raid can not perish, but it can operate with 25%, 50%, 75% and 100% efficiency (damage wise) depending how much health it have
    unlimited player slots
    damage done rank 1-10 should earn unique prices upon raid expire
    healing done rank 1-10 should earn unique prices upon raid expire

a damage table for rewards (more damage will open up for more advanced rewards like the worldboss loot table)
    a healing table for rewards (more healing will open up for more advanced rewards like the worldboss loot table)

Kel the Merciful King likes this.
  2. Jaegermeister

Jaegermeister Active Member

the LAST thing we need is something like this. try to improve what we already have. but PLEASE don't add ANOTHER leveling mechanism into the game.

Micaylah, Brosnik and Kirsten like this.
  3. I really dont see the problem in people refilling. I do however see a problem in thousands of people hitting the same boss, which could generate alot of lag

4. James Wright

James Wright Member

What a recipe for disaster. I already get shocked watching some players go up 500-1000 levels per raid, now you want to give them an option to do that x 2 or 3, WTF. This doesn't even get a zero rating out of 10, it has a negative rating from me!!!!!!

Kirsten likes this.
  5. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

No THANKS ughhhhh. Horrible thought

Micaylah likes this.
  6. Kirsten

Whatever happened to taking some time using strategy it is a lost art. SMH

bobbyc likes this.
  7. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

what do you mean? whipping out a credit card is a strategy. i guess.

8. YodaYoda

YodaYoda Member

We already have raids, so why should we need something like this? This is the best way to unbalance the game.

Kirsten likes this.
  9. Orez

Orez Active Member

No thanks. I would rather Kano focus on the current raid system we have them make new ones. This would just cause a big unbalance for players in game.

Kirsten likes this.
  10. Kirsten

As if raids have not done that already,sheeeeesh, enough already

Micaylah likes this.
  11. Snowtiger

Snowtiger Well-Known Member

The game has already become way out of balance with the raids we have. The last thing we need is another way to level faster.

YodaYoda, Orez and Kirsten like this.
  12. I never mentioned anything about experience on those raids....

13. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

No exp gained? Do it then KANO, bet you will have many that will do it. LMFAO :eek:

14. Brosnik

Brosnik Active Member

ha ha ha ha ha

15. Brosnik

Brosnik Active Member

So that's a big fat NO then.

Kirsten likes this.
  16. Deblovscats1

Deblovscats1 Active Member

Kano needs to fix the things that needs fixing before adding more things to the game.
    Sorry though, I agree with everyone else.......NO!

Micaylah and Orez like this.
  17. AXXO

AXXO Well-Known Member

No, thanks

18. Kel the Merciful King

Kel the Merciful King Well-Known Member

Hate to blow the consensus but I think this has a nugget of a good idea.

Attack every 10/15 minutes ... Or heal every 10/15 minutes ... for the 48 hours. Throw some achievements at it and game drops to the achievements. Monthly its calendar/challenge-like, for the 48 hours. Every 10/15 minutes an action possible ... pick one ... and work the achievements. Min attacks/min heals to get end reward .... toss in some random reward (like a calendar ... ) for the action chosen ...

To me, its a cross idea between the present world bosses, the raid bosses, and the calendars, except its competitive v. everyone.

Could be quite interesting.

Not bad an idea OP Rene.

19. Kel the Merciful King

Kel the Merciful King Well-Known Member

Naysayers ... 6 ... positive folks who want to improve the game ... 2 ...

Ryan Thomas likes this.
  20. Craig Day

Craig Day Well-Known Member

Suggestion made for Selfish Purposes 1.
    However, I do have a question. Why are we not given the option to post Raids in the Clan feed? Its either keep it closed or make it wide open. Is there a reason we are not given this option?

Kirsten likes this.