[All] stat achievements

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by neill1990, Jan 10, 2016.

1. neill1990

neill1990 Well-Known Member

so with raids being around for a good amount of time now i think more stat achievements should be in place. the base lvl to get them all as of now is 9300ish(no achievements) and on FB the highest tier is 10k. i say add some more so we all have something to strive for stat wise.

The Morrighan and Chasity like this.
  2. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

not sure if leveling fast with raids,is an achievement at all :p

CazG and Marc14 like this.
  3. neill1990

wasnt meant for just the raid lvlers lol, was trying to say that since the base lvl to get all the stat achievements is now been passed by many its time to up it so we all have something to go for again... possibly a 7500 stam achieve to would be awesome.

and kano if you want i can make up some numbers for PC since that is the only game i play nowdays :)

Sir Opinion Alot likes this.
  4. Kirsten

Well since probably 90% of players do raids and some level at the speed of light...........

5. RafeDavid

RafeDavid Well-Known Member

The reason for not doing something shouldn't be because of "raids". Some players have always found ways to level faster than others and "raids" is just another example of that only with "raids" it leave the perception a larger group of players are taking advantage of it.

6. neill1990

battles are still the fastest way to lvl... they may take more time but the xp is way better, raids give decent xp in bulk which is what people like. just the convenience and ease rather then battle buddy with another person lol

George Burd likes this.
  7. Kirsten

It is not a perception it is a fact.

8. Kirsten

Having only once tried the leveling with a partner, years ago, which was the most boring thing I could do, raids give much better XP at least in VC and PC.

Sir Opinion Alot and CazG like this.
  9. CazG

CazG Member

Leveling too fast is like reading the 1st chapter and last chapter of a book. You get to the end but miss out on the experiences along the way.

Chasity and Kirsten like this.
  10. Justin the killer

Justin the killer Well-Known Member

i been tryin to say this forever but i always got negative opinions about it so i stop my discussion about it an now i see this lol

11. neill1990

no in battles give more here is an example of the numbers i get-

battles roughly 350 xp per 1 stam(20 stam is ~7k at that payout) and that payout is one of the lowest i get i average more then that(lvl 6k) then raids per 20 stam attack ill gain 3000-3500 which is a minimum of half the xp deducted by fighting raids instead of getting a battle buddy. and the stats are the same on all 3 platforms on kong i have a balanced build the other 2 platforms 3k stam and the rest is attack def/health.

12. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Make up your mind :confused: LMFAO

diva of destruction likes this.
  13. neill1990

you obviously dont understand what i said... battles are the fastest way to lvl xp wise, 1 stam equates to more xp, hope that clears it up lol :)

George Burd likes this.
  14. Cisco

Cisco Member

It would be nice to have some higher level achievements regardless of how one gets the xp.

neill1990 and Chasity like this.
  15. Chasity

Chasity Well-Known Member

Higher achievements give one more for which to strive; I like the idea! The fun comes in freedom to play/level as one wishes. :)

George Burd, Cisco and neill1990 like this.
  16. Kirsten

Raids give way mor XP in VC and PC that a partner could ever

17. neill1990

batles give overall more xp raids just give you the bulk 20 stam, raids give roughly 50% less xp. they just eneble you to lvl faster because instead of the time it takes to do 1, 1 stam attack on a guy you can do 20 so it looks like more until you reduce that amount down to 1 stam. just look at the other post i made battles lowest i get is 350 per stam then adds up to 7k. while raids give 3-3.5k tops which is about 50% less.

this is on all platforms the ratio stays the same. on all platforms i have different builds to but doesnt change much if at all.(all 3 accounts ~6k for now lol)

18. RafeDavid

RafeDavid Well-Known Member

No it is perception as Kano does not release game data. Unless someone has tracked every players time played and levels gained on their own then there could be some facts.

19. Kirsten

I have been playing long enough to see people and the levels they have gained it is very easy to see. Even just going back to a little over a year ago, it is easy to see but it was easy to see during each raid event. Then look at new players watching them do a few thousand levels in a 7 day event, then the next event , then the long time players who were lower or in your XP range who have done thousands and thousands and thousands of levels in a year. Before raids it was also easy to see who leveled with a partner not only their levels but their fight stats, very easy to pick out a leveling partner leveler, which has fallen by the wayside with raids.

When someone who was so much lower is now thousands of levels ahead, which is fine by me, most are still weak, some aren't, again so easy to see, I don't need statistics from Kano to see what is seen. You can also see by who joins raid after raid. It is not rocket science lol

YodaYoda likes this.
  20. YodaYoda

YodaYoda Member

From a leveling partner, the xp gained per stamina is much better than the xp gained per stamina for raids. However, there is a restriction when it comes to leveling partners - you can only hit them 5000 times per day. Leveling with a partner can also be time consuming. With raids, you need more stamina, but you can level much faster, and there is no restriction as to how many raids you can hit.

Kirsten and neill1990 like this.