[PC] Stamina slider missing in Raidvilles and regular bosses

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by Harpoon of Destruction, Dec 16, 2015.

1. Did the developers push out a broken update today? Stamina sliders are missing in Raidvilles and regular bosses on kanoplay. Plus summoning help from clan with adventures also fails.

2. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

We have not pushed anything related to those, however we are aware that playing in private browsing windows or turning tracking protection on in your browser may be causing problems related to the ones you are experiencing.

Are you perhaps playing in a private browser or have turned tracking protection on at any point? Certain plugins such as Ghostery might also be causing issues. We are working on fixed for both of these cases.

3. Nope, private browsing is not enabled. I'm using mobile Safari so no plugins (not even an ad-blocker). It worked normally until about 45 minutes ago, then the page reloaded and the sliders were gone. I have reloaded the page, killed and restarted the browser, and rebooted the phone as well.

And the Kano chat window fails to come up after clicking the appropriate button…

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 17, 2015
  4. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

We did just push a fix for the private browsing issue, so there is new code out there to pick up on refresh. I'll do some testing myself and get the developers to look at this.

5. Solidbond

Solidbond New Member

Got the same problem here - no stamina slider and chat window not showing up on Kanoplay - works OK on FB. Using Chromium (not Chrome) and have not changed any settings in the browser. Was working fine earlier

6. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

On Kanoplay with tracking off, won't allow me to change social feed events again :( Firefox 42.0, saw update for firefox 43.0 updated and still the same..

Debra Otter likes this.
  7. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Yeah, same for me. :(

I've let the devs know.

8. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

What I find weird, if don't use private browsing window it does work :confused: Isn't turning tracking protection off suppose to be exactly that??

9. Marc14

Marc14 Active Member

My stamina slider just got back. Don't know if it had anything to do with my general password for firefox. First I didn't see the slider and after I entered the general password it was there.

10. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

The developers just pushed a fix for this on Firefox, tested it myself and it seems to be working again. Please let me know what you're seeing. :)

JADES likes this.
  11. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Working my side as well, TY.

mi7ch likes this.
  12. Solidbond

Solidbond New Member

Seems to all be working again in Chromium as well - thanks for the fix

13. Marc14

Marc14 Active Member

Adventure and challenge help in PC doesn't work here.

Edit: works on FB but not on Kanoplay.

Last edited: Dec 18, 2015