[All] Stamina Cap

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by ben, Oct 2, 2013.

1. ben

ben Active Member

far as the other part of your pot please stay on topic ty...

2. Nope, see no good reason for this one. One star.

3. Rob Mack

Rob Mack New Member

Agreed! ...... got to earn that..... we all have and as well . Lvl's, much higher then ones, lvl by lvl 1 star

Last edited: Sep 16, 2015
  4. gtbuddy

gtbuddy New Member

great idea ben 10 star wait 20 star;)

5. Larry Skary

Larry Skary Member

1 star from me as it is fine how it is with all the refills and boosts you get for free

6. Justin the killer

Justin the killer Well-Known Member

i kind of find this unfair what about the lower levels???? so for now i have to not give a rating just yet...

7. ben

ben Active Member

for your level your fine...your not even close to the 7500 cap...this is for the higher levels...for example a 10,000 should have 10,000 stamina cap...this is for refills with davy points...as it is right now with davy points stamina refills only 7500 even if your stam is higher..for a 6k even 8k 7500 works out..as you get to 10k lvl that cap becomes to low..it should be raised to 10k starting at 10k..2,500 extra stam really doesnt equal alot at the high lvls..lets not forget the high lvls on fb...

8. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

screw that, there should be NO cap! its called a stamina refill, not a partial refill. i currently am at 4500 max stams and this wouldnt affect me either way for a long time but that doeant make it any less unfair to those that have over 7500. if theyre not going to get a full refill then it shouldnt cost the full 10 fps, cost should be equal to the percentage of their max stam theyre actually getting

9. neill1990

neill1990 Well-Known Member

10 from me a refill should be as it says... a refil not partial, you dont go to starbucks and get a vente to only fill it 3/4 full you go there to get a full cup. lol

10. ben

ben Active Member

I agree there should be no cap...I been on other games and there was no cap...Hence why I havent put money in for a long time...Thing is though once Kano does someyhing like this...thet dont remove it...but they can definitely raise it..your not getting your moneys worth with a partial...

11. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Ok but I am sure it must say somewhere in the help section that the stamina cap or health cap is there?? If so then it should not be a surprise to anyone ?? Like it explains how much health and stam a player gets when leveling up , and for quite some time we did not even have the 24 hour or the daily random refills anyway and we all still advanced, without all that and the calendars and whatever other perks/features have been implemented.

12. ben

ben Active Member

stamina cap was add to the game ...its not like it was there when kano first brought the games out...

13. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Well that could be said for many many features added as the games have evolved, I would like to see cagematching GONE,but that ain't gonna happen either.

14. Justin the killer

Justin the killer Well-Known Member

well i got news then i am giving u nothing...its kinda bad when kano does crap for the higher levels an nothing for us we deserve something like this too...i dont care what anyone says if i see the higher level getting this we us low levels of 3k should get it as well just to keep it fair so that they wont be a big arguement over this...Had to say this...an plus really as long as u got your boost an rewards i dont even see why even posting this thread bc i doubt it if it work anyways...

15. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Sheeesh it would be for everyone, unreal lmao so can I assume your stamina is at the cap already?? I seriously doubt it. But still 1 star for now, cause of my reasons stated.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 6, 2013
  16. ben

ben Active Member

dont take me for sure i think kano put the cap on it about a year or so ago...maybe you can find it for us and post it in here

17. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

They did tweak caging but not nearly enough for my taste lol but then again not too many try me at my level anymore but every once in awhile some fool does lol, but I know caging influences counters, in the three other games after level 1,000 I believe it makes a difference in the amount of counters, sorry to derail the topic,

18. ben

ben Active Member

i was talking about when kano brought put about the cap on stamina yes please stay on topic please and ty...

19. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

If kano did increase the limit (which i 100% disagree with) they would have to allow for limited reallocation because there are those who have stopped allocating to stamina because of the cap. Even then I really dont think that would be completely fair because whos to say exactly how much someone might have allocated had there been no cap. In the end the cap was made known...those who had already exceeded it were compensated if they asked for it. If a player has exceeded it since...too bad too sad. Change it now its just asking for trouble. 1 star

20. ben

ben Active Member

not really...what was there level range at the time when kano added the stamina cap?? by 10k level the stamina cap should increase..it should be scaled to level this way the balance is still there...that way it would be fair to the high levelers to...