[All] Stamina Cap

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by ben, Oct 2, 2013.

1. ben

ben Active Member

As many more players are reaching higher levels...the current stamima cap of 7500 should be raised to 10,000...or higherr

2. KuraiKiller

KuraiKiller Member

For what game are you referring to?

3. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

Voted this a 1 for all the obvious reasons

4. Gunny from PC

Gunny from PC Member

For the same reason....1 star

5. ben

ben Active Member

i put it for all ...

6. KuraiKiller

KuraiKiller Member

For Zombie Slayer, your original post makes no sense at all. It might apply to the other games. You only regen a maximum of 1k stamina, and it would cost nearly as many skill points as the max person in all ZS games has to get to 10k stamina.

7. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

i give this a 10, im a stamina hound and think that capping it is complete bullsh**

8. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Wow cant see past ya own noses.....lol

10 stars..

9. God of Bacon

God of Bacon Member

I believe the cap they are talking about is how many skills they can actually allocate towards stamina. I dabbed it the other games and the max regen for stamina is only 50 when leveling.

10. The Protector

The Protector Banned

thats per level up..

what this is is refill up to 10k with favor points

as is theres no point raising past 7500 as thats all favor point refill does.

this is suggesting raise that refill from 7500 to 10,000(provided you have 10k stamina)

11. Rob Mack

Rob Mack New Member

Voted this a 1 for all the obvious reasons, Same 1 STAR

12. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Please say what the reason is cause no its not obvious.

Rather than have everyone spam "obvious reasons" please give the reason rather than spite voting.

13. Demonik1

well im no rocket scientist but i believe the obvious reason in question is so that the few non-stop spenders wont get TOO far ahead of the curve. personally i could care less if people want to waste thousands on a game

14. The Protector

The Protector Banned

At level 10k 2,500 stam doesnt really equate to much...usually not even a level...

its not like 2,500 stam is goin to made a drastic impact or anything :D

15. Demonik1

2500 stams once or twice a day may not equate to much but if you have someone spending nonstop on refill after refill then it adds up pretty quick...multiply 2500 a day times a year and see how drastic the number is

16. polishpimp

No thanks. This issue has already been brought up and dealt with in the form of reallocation. Its now a known limit...if you exceed it thats to bad. Stam refills is probably one of Kanos biggest money makers. If Kano is going to set limits as far as minimum XP awarded despite how little one has allocated to defense it only makes sense they should limit them at the other end of the spectrum as well.

17. ben

ben Active Member

we no its has a cap set on it we are just asking for kano to raise it not to take the cap off...

18. polishpimp

I know and I 100% disagree with doing so in this instance.

19. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Sorry one star,stamina being like gold for the games, we have our daily boost from clan the daily random boost that you can set to stam and refils you can buy for 10 fp, seems fine the way it is.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 3, 2013
  20. Gunny from PC

Gunny from PC Member

I know, right? Spite voting just shows immaturity ;-)

The obvious reason, is that this would only benefit maybe 2% of the players in, PC. It may be a little higher but it's doubtful. And you really need to look past your noses and pay attention to the sound logic, polish, Linda and others have expressed on this thread. It is obvious that they are looking out for ALL and not just a select few. My vote stands....1 Star

Last edited: Oct 3, 2013
    Rob Mack likes this.