[FB] Stamina bug?

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by Just Dreym, Jun 3, 2013.

1. domino

domino Member

yes i saying more than 1000 was a waste , but for simple players , for you are wasted because u r simple player( you lose from your stamina)

2. slave

slave Member

2,500 Stamina
    5 Skill Points
    1 UN Credits

the above does not come up when you level up....

its more like
    1 un
    5 skill pts
    45xx bonus pts for faction

nowhere does it show how stamina you get, it is automatically updated in your stamina total, it does not list with the un and skill pts
    so where are you getting that caption?

3. Just Dreym

Just Dreym Member

4. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

Its as simple as this. If u know that this is actually happening and who its happening to in addition to knowing its not suppose to happen....then u r as guilty as the players that this happening to that know that it shouldnt be. It would basically be cheating and your aiding and abetting that.

As the devs said previously...they need to know where to look, once they do and identify this supposed bug they will know where to look game wide. As the dev said a bug like this would affect either everyone or a particular group that meet certain requirements such as level, stats, skill point allocation etc etc. So by "ratting " one person out(which implies they are doing something illegal btw), they would not be the only one affected but used as a model to solve this issue overall. You would be doing the entire game a favor. Currently all u r doing is spreading a bunch of nonsense in hopes of sending Kano on a wild goose chase in hopes of finding a needle in a haystack which if Kano was to do would be to waste their time which would be detrimental to every player and aspect of the game. So if you know something then contact support and let them know for crying out loud! Personally...I think its all a simple case of your source not realizing how the game works and is misinterpreting things

5. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Amen to that, if you see something say something and Help Kano and the players out, Kano counts on the players for this help. geeeeze

6. slave

slave Member

i have over a thousand stamina, i watch it very closely when i level up to make sure im below my threshold to get max refill and no where does it show with un, skill pts and faction pts how much stamina i get with each level....

thats all i know

7. slave

slave Member

now if my stam was 2500....and i was at 1500 when i leveled up, it would show 2500, i could screen shot and send it out and make it look like my stam was refilled to 2500 and start tons of rumors

8. polishpimp

Your example here or something very similar is what Im thinking is happening. I dont get the feeling its malicious in nature...just a lack of understanding or a misinterpretation...so often things get all screwy as they pass from one person to the next

9. Just Dreym

Just Dreym Member

Ok so wait im cheating because I reported a bug that's happening on zs accounts across multiple platforms? Excuse me? And it's also my job to report the players that I happen to know of that are affected by the bug? What about all the other accounts I don't know about? So some accounts will be fixed and others will not? How is that fair? Sorry I don't understand your logic. Ethically speaking, I already did my job by reporting the bug in the first place. The players affected by the bug arent doing anything illigal as it's already been implemented into their game by no fault of their own. They in their minds believe they are entitled to 2500 stamina refills because of the 2500 stamina achievement. This is what I get for trying to be helpful, being accused of cheating, really?

10. domino

domino Member

no have bug whit the stamina, but have way 2500 stamina to work good whit unlimited stamina refill whit not real money, but for level over 3000-4000,1500 stamina for level 2500.....if the player know the secrets ,strategies ,logics and tactics in the game.

11. domino

domino Member

YES!!! there have minimum 2 secrets which you dont know , i m sure 1000% for this,and the secrets is not in the forum because everyone will want to have unlimited energy refill but in game have limit of players which can do this . If i know how to refill non stop my stamina and have limit of 50 peoples which can do this if they know this strategy what u think they will write in forum- how ? NO ,they will save this secret only for them!
    and here will write players whit not strategies for stamina "bug "

Last edited: Jul 2, 2013
  12. domino

domino Member

and why one noob which playing whit real money and have 20k defense punch me and wait me to hitlist him for 1 trilion , no i will not hitlist him because he is noob whit no strategy i just will ignore him, if he want to hitlist him he can start the game again but this time he can stop buy and upgrade properties for low price hitlist this is the strategy!

13. polishpimp

Perhaps cheating is a bit harsh, but your fooling yourself if u think your helping in the slightest. Furthermore...if the players that this is supposedly happening to know that its not supposed to then its unethical to be taking advantage of it by utilizing it and thats putting it mildly.

The dev has out right told you that the info your providing is not enough to address the issue that you have brought to their/our attention...what more do u want? If its not enough then put up or shut up. Your logic of I dont wanna adversley effect one player is completely illogical because you are putting one player in higher regard then all the players and the game itself. What part of what the dev said dont u understand? They need something to pinpoint the problem....just saying its happening does absolutely zero! Its the equivalent to saying I found a toxic drop of water in the Pacific ocean but I cant say where...just find it.

Why isnt the player or players that this is happening to coming forth? They know its not suppose to be that way right? Does that sound ethical to you that they are taking advantage of a supposed glitch? That the type of person your "protecting"? I dont know about you....but where I come from thats completely unethical and makes you as guilty as them. Where as on the other hand...if you gave the info needed to remedy the situation than you just helped thousands of players...where the heck is your head at? Its not like the player in question is at fault right.......its some type of glitch right? Do you realize how silly your logic sounds? You dont wanna rat out the person u know of because they might not be able to take advantage of this glitch while others still can...OH BROTHER....thats simply the most absurd thing Ive ever heard in these forums.

Its as simple as this...the devs have already told you that they need to know where to look or they've no chance of fixing it, you refuse to give up that info....your as guilty/unethical as the person taking advantage of it...period!

14. domino

domino Member

polishpimp, i dont know for who u r talking, but in game no have bug just have secret strategy for unlimited stamina refill if the developers dont know this strategy ,sorry they are not developers , they are just writers of codes and they dont know what is writing , and maybe they are writers because i tell them to remove word boss help from social feed and collect boss reward from there but they dont listening me

Last edited: Jul 2, 2013
  15. slave

slave Member

yeah pimp, you need the secret strategy, or is it double secret strategy...i get so confused

16. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Damn me too lmao

17. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Absolutely , again if you see something say something but at least give the dev's something to work with , and not have them try to find a needle in a haystack, put up or shut up.

18. Blasphamy

Blasphamy Member

Reading this thread is like WOW.....lol.....two topics at the same time, sweet.

@Dreym- The common thing I see in your posts is that you somehow think that Kano will alter/change the script/code that effects only 1 single players' account, and that is wrong. They will change/alter the code that effects the certain refill aspect and this will effect everyone who meets that criteria, across every game platform. I fail to see how you would think that kano writes codes to alter/change 1 specific account. Just don't work that way.

@domino - Wow dude. You no know very good strategy for up level in hurry by 50000 health and 10000 attack cause no way to get much skill point with no way to level fast in game with waste of skill point in stamina to your brain. please no more talk in here because we no more like to get off thread topic, k? k. thank you much for know what i say.

19. domino

domino Member

ok MR "pro " im level 2000 and yesterday i up 10 levels, how much leves u up yesterday ?.... MR "pro"

20. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Hi guys,

While discussion is great, I'm getting the feeling that this thread is starting to get out of hand. I'd love to keep this topic open for the future, so please don't make me lock it! I understand that everyone has a different opinion, but there's no reason to get nasty with each other. :)