[All] Stacking level up boosts

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by JARVIN, Jun 9, 2015.

1. JARVIN

JARVIN Active Member

if no one has noticed, raid boss energy drops stack, so that you can be boosted past your max. energy and stamina boosts also work this way. why do level up refills not work this way as well? it's only 500 energy and 50 stamina. it seems really cheesy that i lose 50 stamina on occasion for one reason or another.

2. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

Sounds good to me. I wonder how much energy (in particular) and stamina I have lost because of this. Funny how this doesn't happen for raids. This doesn't really impact my game. But after playing for 4 years, it would be nice not to have to worry about losing something that I've earned.

3. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

They stack if your max is high if not you lose if ya do not keep an eye on it whether it be raids or arena or whatever

Tony Montana likes this.
  4. Applejack

Applejack Active Member

i think that's the point. if energy stacks past your maximum for raids, why wouldn't it any time that you're close to your max so that you don't lose anything? sounds like a no-brainer to me.

Sir Opinion Alot likes this.
  5. Kirsten

I don't find it stacks over my Max in energy for raids, I was never high energy but I brought it up to 2000 in VC and PC so I had some wiggle room, I have to keep an eye on it when I level so I don't lose any, For me it works decent, I don't want to raise it anymore, maybe way later, I am not an energy player.

Last edited: Dec 14, 2015
    Tony Montana likes this.
  6. Applejack

Applejack Active Member

i don't consider myself an energy player, either. but if you make a number of attacks on a raid, the number of energy drops that you get can put you over your max (i know because it has happened to me before). this does not happen when you level up, however, and it should, shouldn't it?

7. Kirsten

hmmm, I gotta check that out next raid, I sometimes have to do an adventure or two even after healing on a raid, I had the feeling it doesn't stack, and seemed to me,I found out the hard way,but not much different when leveling normally,if I don't keep an eye on where I am at. But I could be wrong.

Tony Montana likes this.
  8. James Wright

James Wright Member

It does stack and I have max energy (6000). It can go over that on raids though,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

9. Kirsten

6000 energy , sheeehsh, ok what I am not getting ( not sure why the lettering changed ugghh) is we get 500 for a level and if I am full with my 2k,you are saying I will go to 2,500 ?? I have not seen that happen, but I will look next time, Yes when I get a daily boost I don't have to be empty and it will add on,but not when leveling at least not that I notice. ,like in the arena, if I level a few times, I take the time out for a moment to use my energy before I go over the 2k, maybe I am missing what is being said ??

Last edited: Aug 7, 2015
    Tony Montana likes this.
  10. Jaegermeister

Jaegermeister Active Member

no. what he's saying it that you get raid energy drops past your max, but you don't get level up boosts past your max. your daily energy and stamina refills stack, raid energy boosts stack, but level up boosts don't. i try to keep this from happening, too. but i'm not going to lose a kill in an arena (for example), just so i can use some energy so that i don't lose any when i level up. i shouldn't even have to worry about doing that.

11. Vic

Vic Active Member

this would be nice, but i have a feeling that this isn't going to happen.

12. James Wright

James Wright Member

When your levelling it wont go over, if you collect a boost it will. I agree, seems mad!!!!

13. Gogolak

Gogolak Active Member

it's not really an issue with stamina, since you only get 50. it is really aggravating with energy, because you lose much more. especially since you can get drops on raids past your max, but if you're close to leveling up, you lose the level up boost.

14. JARVIN

JARVIN Active Member

of course, we had an arena last night. and of course, this happened again. any other thoughts on this?

15. kamikazeweasel

kamikazeweasel Active Member

Great idea! I have well over my max stamina and I like how it stacks when leveling but there's no way that I am going to dump all those skill points into energy to get it above the max so that it stacks why should doesn't it stack just like when collecting boosts? i have definitely lost a ton in the past

16. Tony Montana

Tony Montana Well-Known Member

I like to stack all of mine for BA

17. greatM

greatM Active Member

I would say it is just part of the game, where you can do better than others if you manage you energy and stam usage. Being aware of the fact that you are getting close to reaching the max and using them before you level and using dailies before you get to over 100%.

18. JARVIN

JARVIN Active Member

this is very annoying (almost like cricket's forum signature). it happened to me again this morning, when i finished the weekend calendar. so now i have to use up my energy before i do anything else? what if i'm saving it for, say, a raid boss or something, so i don't want to blow it on a bunch of jobs just so i don't lose any? please consider allowing level up boosts to stack.

19. Tony Montana

Tony Montana Well-Known Member

You just got to play it right

20. Applejack

Applejack Active Member

it has been like this forever, so i don't worry about it losing anything when i level up

The Navigator likes this.