[LCN] SPEAKING ON TOKENS

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by nicole rhonna jean mason, Jan 4, 2016.

1. Im sure you prolly been asked this before .. but imma ask anyway...
    being i am very interested in this game and have only been playing for almost 2 months ...
    i think you would keep the players interests more if like during the wars "syndicate wars" that you let these "tokens" at the LEAST "regenerate faster" ...
    that would keep the war peeps more interested.... i am a night owl by nature and have problems with my sleeping pattern .. so i am constantly up and down n pacing .. so when i get on to check on war i see my tokies just aint replenished enough to join in ... that makes the game LESS interesting ..if ya know what i mean ...tyf your time and hope to hear back from you soon ... cordially yours ... Nicole~

2. Orez

Orez Active Member

I agree that the tokens should regenerate faster but I think it isn't going too since there are players who spend a lot of real money for the refills.

3. GOING TO CATCH DAVID

GOING TO CATCH DAVID Well-Known Member

People would still spend on refills. People want to do as much as they can and score more points than the other team. Since every player's tokens would be regenerating faster, the only advantage would still be to refill. I know I would enjoy SW more if the tokens came faster..... but right now I get on, find a target or two, use them up, and then dont check back in for 12 hours. And more tokens might mean more top syndicates trying to take each other down. Right now you just have the top 5 or so who kill everyone else.

Orez likes this.
  4. Dcasso

Dcasso Well-Known Member

Faster regeneration wouldn't change the mechanics of sw, but it would make it more fun :)

GOING TO CATCH DAVID likes this.
  5. AXXO

AXXO Well-Known Member

Well when last time they had a bug and got unlimited tokens, it was a mess. and I think NO, regeneration of tokens shouldn't be faster. it is better the way it is. I'm sure SW is a good feature and no one has felt it's less interested, there are many disappointing features than SW. ex: BA lol. sleeping pattern is your problem, as far as I know they are changing the beginning times so every user from different countries may have upper hand according to the circle, at least once. besides one good thing in tokens generating 1 per 2.5 minutes is when ever you ran out stamina in the last few hours, you don't have to buy stamina pack, cause stamina regenerates faster than tokens.

Kirsten likes this.
  6. more tokens means more clicks but it doesnt change the bigger picture the top 5 will not try to kill each other because attackers themselves will lose more health trying to kill other top group and damage done is quite low per token compared to weaker group a n b teams.

7. Dcasso

Dcasso Well-Known Member

Gotta agree on there are many others place in more dire need of development and balancing. And if they did for some strange reason decide to change regenration time they would need to change max storage and max heals pr hour as well.

8. AXXO

AXXO Well-Known Member

may be KANO might increase the refill chances up to 20 lol how about that? 'cause after all what's best for business matters the most. like you don't get everything you wish for, you gotta buy your happiness, so if the problem is with more tokens I guess only thing there's a possibility is updating is increasing refills :p
    disclaimer: that was intended to be a joke. I expect heavy blasting, may be. lol

Kirsten likes this.
  9. Dcasso

Dcasso Well-Known Member

lol that would screw things up, and I am very sorry you wrote it, the might think you mean it (even with the disclaimer)

Kirsten likes this.
  10. AXXO

AXXO Well-Known Member

haha ;) just for the purpose of getting opinions. I am very sentimental so, feel free to criticize :)

Kirsten likes this.
  11. Dcasso

Dcasso Well-Known Member

not criticizing, just worrying

Kirsten likes this.
  12. Gazzaaaa

Gazzaaaa Active Member

It would make for a fun event though - a one-off SWs with a double regeneration rate and storage capacity!

13. AXXO

AXXO Well-Known Member

they gave us a fun event couple of months back, like for few hours in the first day people got unlimited tokens. and sadly Kano didn't do anything about the harm done.

GATMAN likes this.
  14. Dcasso

Dcasso Well-Known Member

yes that was very very fun :) but of confusion, but damn fun

15. GOING TO CATCH DAVID

100% disagree. Tokens regenerate way too slow. And no one is talking about unlimited anything so you are bringing up something that is not related and has no bearing on this discussion. And as far as stamina.... if you run out of stamina from tokens based on 1 per 2.5 minutes, dude, you might need to increase your stamina. And since refills are apart of this game and its design in more ways than one, having to refill stamina for SW once or twice would not be the end of the world. As it is, you can use 300 tokens up in a matter of seconds - especially with the 3 tokens per attack..... so to wait 2.5 minutes X 300 = 12 hours to play again is RIDICULOUS!!!!!!

16. Vic

Vic Active Member

increasing the token regen time won't accomplish anything. but what do i know. i've only been playing for a year.

17. GOING TO CATCH DAVID

It won't accomplish anything? The fact people would have more tokens to use would more often would require people to come back sooner to use them..... if the time was cut in half for example, instead of coming every 12 hours to use your tokens you would have to come back every 6 hours. That would accomplish two things in one- it would allow Syndicate War players to be active instead of playing for about 5 minutes every 12 hours. And for Kano it would encourage players to sign in more often and not every 12 hours.

With your thinking, why not just cut the max tokens in half to 150 and make the regen time 5 minutes instead of 2.5? I mean according to your logic if increasing the regeneration time does nothing going in the other direction would affect nothing either, right?

Gazzaaaa likes this.
  18. Gogolak

Gogolak Active Member

no. i can only speak for myself, but i log in twice a day, and that has nothing to do with syndicate wars. i do not log in more or less often when syndicate wars are going on. if i was able to earn tokens faster, i would still log in twice a day. if i wasn't able to get as many tokens in a 12 hour time frame, i would still log in twice a day. i'm sure some players would log in an extra time or two every 2 weeks when syndicate wars are going on, but i think that would be the vast minority. i would also imagine that these stats have been tracked and that is why changing the token regen time (or making any other changes to syndicate wars for that matter) are dead in the water.

19. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

if I were having trouble sleeping and a "one" feature of a game bored me after playing for 2 months , I imagine such a game would not be for me :p As it is these games have many features, for me the wars hold no allure or interest, I play on and off all day, regardless, tokens are not a make or break thing for me :eek:

20. GOING TO CATCH DAVID

They are not a make or break thing for me either.... someone made the suggestion and I liked it. I doubt very much if any ideas on these threads are ever listened to or implemented by Kano so when people make posts like "I think this idea is dead in the water" I would tend to think most players on this forum already know that with EVERY idea. It doesn't mean people still don't want to talk about them and bounce ideas off of each other even if Kano doesn't care. And as far as most of the events on here, BA, RAIDS, and Syndicate Wars, as I always say KONG LCN is not the same as VC, Pirates, or even FB LCN. The group of people on Kong LCN are different in how they play and the things that seems to interest them. Syndicate Wars seems to be the big thing on Kong LCN. War Mode struggles to get more than two syndicates actually competing, RAIDS have almost disappeared, and BA gets just over 200 people signing up and that doesnt take into consideration how many actually participate beyond the sign up. Most players on Kong LCN don't care to level at all and prefer to hover around the same level each month and would rather just do boss shares from higher levels and crafting. So with Syndicate Wars being the "big event" every couple of weeks, the idea of having more tokens would make it more interesting for those players.