Something to remember when asking for help defeating a boss

Discussion in 'New Player Area' started by Christopher Gregory, Jun 13, 2013.

1. Christopher Gregory

Christopher Gregory New Member

Hello everyone,

When you ask for people to assist you on a boss fight, remember to set the maximum amount of damage an assistant can do to your boss.

There is a slider bar to the left that will allow you to do this.

I was just in a boss fight where the owner failed to do this, and I noticed that the boss "owner" had done 0 damage. I stopped attacking to give the owner a chance, but a little while later I went back and some one else had killed the boss and the owner was still on 0, so they don't get the goodies for the fight.

Regards,

Christopher

2. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Well it sounds like the hosts fault, never publish help until get min. Or maybe they didn't care.

3. some of the higher level players will open bosses to help their lower level mob members get the drops they need for the workshop. I know I have done it several times myself.

4. Christopher Gregory

Christopher Gregory New Member

Hello Everyone,

That is true regarding the higher level players, but I am not talking about them. I posted this because the player was a low level player, and I myself made a similar error on one job.

I am trying to help other low level players like myself, which is why I have posted this in the new player forum. :)

Regards,

Christopher