[VC] Social Feed

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by JADES, Feb 19, 2018.

1. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

This has been brought up many times, but it seems to be getting worse and crossing over into different filters.
    • OK, let's say I have filter set to "All Vikings" why can't I see some players posts from mere hours ago?
    • Now if change setting's to "Inner Circle(Theirs), Chieftains, or Friends" can see more posts that don't show under "All Vikings" I'd assume ALL=ALL, BTW, I can see (some) non-chieftains under All Vikings.

This isn't due to time frame of postings, on "All Vikings" currently I can view back too...
    • All Vikings=2 days, 5 hours ago 2 pages of posts
    • Inner Circle(theirs)= 1 days, 19 hours ago with total of only 5 posts
    • Friends= 5 days, 15 hours ago 1 page of posts
    • Chieftains= 1 days, 14 hours ago 1 page of posts

Something is going on with the filter system and should be looked into.

Last edited: Feb 19, 2018
  2. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

Hey Jades,

The Social Feed has a limitation that for any of those filters it will only return data for the 50 most recently active players within that Group. Due to players being able to have over 1000 members of their Clan this would be a huge performance hit to have to lookup and return all of that data so we put some limits on this.

So if you have 1000+ friends you likely have many more than 50+ regularly active members of any of those Groups which is why you will see the differences in Time in regards to how far back the feed goes as well as which players you can see posts for in each of those Group filters.