[KanoPlay] So much support with happy end

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by HJM, Nov 16, 2014.

1. HJM

HJM Member

Can't submit a ticket, has your support system deleted, seems like kano would prefer to take our money, but when we need support you don't give a xxxx? Sounds harsh but it's not my fault if your system is not working, fix it, we pay for it. I have issues with the Elixir of the gods and can't submit a ticket for reporting it.

2. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Sound's like you need to send in a ticket? LOL
    Sorry, I'm being a arse, did you clear cache, refresh page etc. If so here's the link http://support.kanoapps.com/

HJM likes this.
  3. HJM

HJM Member

Did all that :) not working :/ I'll try again later, reason could be anything, waking up with wrong leg, moon is at wrong position etc...

Sorry, we encountered a problem (invalid department). Please start over. 12th try :)

Last edited: Nov 16, 2014
    Kano Moderator 2 and JADES like this.
  4. HJM

HJM Member

Finally, ticket submitted ;)

Kirsten and Kano Moderator 2 like this.
  5. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

First off even if you could send a ticket ,they are not open till Monday, so hopefully by then you can send in a ticket, and things do seem a little off ,the rival list is still acting up, there is info on the elixir feature, that may answer your question,let me see where that link is.

HJM likes this.
  6. Kirsten

lol never mind then lol yeah things are wonky ( ie Rival list) since friday nite,must be the moon.

Last edited: Nov 16, 2014
    HJM likes this.
  7. HJM

HJM Member

I should edit title to :So much support :) , but since everything is ok now, moderator should close this thread and edit title to happy end :)

Kirsten likes this.
  8. Kirsten

You can" delete" the whole thread yourself, since you started it,the option is there

HJM likes this.
  9. HJM

HJM Member

Found it, thank you, i didn't know that option, but i leave this undeleted. Had good answers from both you and Jades and thats the reason i don't wan't to delete this.

Kirsten likes this.
  10. Kirsten

I agree with you there :) and this way Smack can see the info about the rival list being one of the things still being wonky.

HJM likes this.
  11. HJM

HJM Member

Little update, issue resolved, thank's to Kano support, everything is ok now ;)

12. maddog1122

maddog1122 Active Member

nope its Tuesday and still cannot sendin a ticket. but also banning people for personal insults is getting to be just a harassment tool for people to get others banned. mentioning that someone is getting paranoid is not a personalinsult when they are doing so, mentioning to go talk to someone else is not apersonal insult even tho theone reporting it as a insult has a similar name . get real kano, I agree when people step over the line, something should be done. but thisis getting out of hand carrying things too far and your gonna lose a lot more people if it is kept up to this amountof banning people.

Backdoor Boo boo likes this.
  13. Backdoor Boo boo

Backdoor Boo boo Active Member

Yup same story same day the games being screwy since the week end

14. Justin the killer

Justin the killer Active Member

i know this is an older post but too me instead of banning people like that they should focus on getting rid of the ALT ACCOUNTS that is spreading massively across kano apps first..cause they are losing more people that way also cause of the Fair Players cant play there games without alts being used..an u know talkin about the money business well u know what all that time an money we all put into the game that should be used on a Monitor system an once someone is using another account on there computer, it automatically puts them on a permant ban an never be able to get access back again!! an this is my throught an saying!!