So is there a reason the recipes arent given?

Discussion in 'New Player Area' started by Dvaid Gillam, Jan 15, 2012.

1. Dvaid Gillam

Dvaid Gillam New Member

Everyone keeps referring to the same thread that gives us
    \

Which obviously isnt an answer. Its not like the workshop is worth doing, really. I just got bored, and was surprised that either no one can figure it out, or some dink refuses to make with the answer, as if its a holy grail weapon :rolleyes:

And so I have to ask, either to KANOm or the long-time players
    Is there a good reason for not providing the answer to such a commonly asked question?

2. RJOWNER

RJOWNER Member

those items suck anyways either way i never use workshop if anyone has a legitement answer to using workshop to help please tell me lol

3. Dvaid Gillam

Dvaid Gillam New Member

Oh, I dont doubt it sucks as much as the rest; thats not the issue.
    The issue is undwer the rest of the games, there are stickies dedicated to the recipes as discovered for people.
    But here in ZS, there seems to be an active desire to thwart assistance among players. Is there a reason for that?
    Or are people just being genitalia for fun's sake?

4. Survival Streak 0

Survival Streak 0 Active Member

The workshop serves a great purpose to the lower levels.
    They're too small to do enough damage for decent boss drops, and well UN weapons for all your squad is expensive.
    So you can turn to the workshop...buy items from the inventory page, have certain items gifted to you and BAM! you've kitted out your entired squad with semi decent equipment.

Also crafted items have no upkeep and are usually a few att/def points higher than the items you put in there.

5. alka

alka Banned

I found the Workshop useful in PC and VC at levels above 1500.
    ZS seems to be about spending real money to get protection or building UN's over a period of time to get them free. No such thing as a free lunch here :(

6. RJOWNER

RJOWNER Member

its not good for high lvls on zombie slayer. they make alot of new updates for more workshop items -thumbs down-