Small Update to Daily Rewards

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by mi7ch, Jul 4, 2016.

1. Sir Opinion Alot

Sir Opinion Alot Well-Known Member

heres the thing the timer is set on a 24 hr thing, so if you collect early in the morning one day and the next day you still sign in but it is later in the afternoon it still reset's. as before if you still sign in each day no matter the time the day before your daily would not reset. The point is if you sign in say at 3 am for 3 days and on the 4th day you sleep in and sign in at 5 am you will lose your reward that is the problem you no longer have the rest of the day to sign in like your are suppose to have a 24 to 44 hr window that is exactly what support told me and with the new system you do not have the 44 hr window it is 24 hr period.......what kills me is i play this game and have not missed a day in lcn for 1400 days and you all think i dont know how the rewards work and when i say there is a problem everyone is trying to give a excuse or reason but flat out there is a issue..........2nd picture shows i know how dailys work

Attached Files:

• 1.PNG
      1.PNG
      File size:
      22.9 KB
      Views:
    • 1.PNG
      1.PNG
      File size:
      15.1 KB
      Views:
    Last edited: Jul 17, 2016
  2. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Looks to me like the trigger didn't work as intended, if logged in 26 hrs later from previous day, you should of still had 18 hrs left could log in (next day) which would toggle the clock reset and keep rewards.

Sir Opinion Alot likes this.
  3. Sir Opinion Alot

nope it didnt and they think i dont know anything about this game thats whats messed up!!!!!! Jades is the only one that seems to get this and i dont understand why its not that complicated

4. Sir Opinion Alot

the problem is you dont have the whole day now thats what im trying to tell you all

5. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

I got it timed out after the day it was implemented and if I am gonna have a long day at work and cannot even do much on the phone I timed it for when I get home, at which time I really don't want to be bothered, but my addiction allows /forces me to take care of my 4 games and not lose anything, and yeah there are nights where I am thinking what the hell is wrong with me lol I also changed to all energy in the games I have high stamina, this way I don't have to go thru bosses that I don't even use to get my stamina down, (the XP isn't bad ) because it was taking too long, that first night I felt like a hamster on a wheel, now on the day a raid starts I have energy to keys, and then switch back to stamina for the duration of the raid event. Energy is much easier to get down than stamina for bosses or fighting. Ya know so many players were wanting more stamina, well ya got it now, so ya should all be happy, ya just gotta adjust, and remember the old adage, be careful what you ask for lol

As far as the timer/clock, thing that does suck, personally I haven not encountered that issue as of yet.

Last edited: Jul 17, 2016
  6. Sir Opinion Alot

it does suck cause it was the first week i played 7 days straight it was going be my 8th day but when i signed in at 11 am i thought i still had about 14 hrs left but instead it reset at the 24 hr exactly not the end of the 44th hour which would have been like 3 am (is my daily reset time) that night about 14 hrs later. I still had all day to sign in that is the issue. its ok now i just sign in right before bed even if i dont click on anything in the game but if i miss again oh well........

7. Mind Trap

Mind Trap Member

Day 88: 50% Boost to Stamina? really! the other way i was able to collect my daily boost and my daily reward now you can't collect your daily reward unless your down to your min stamina? it seems i was getting more stamina daily the other way.

8. neill1990

neill1990 Well-Known Member

overall we are getting an additional 50% stam per day(is on/past 7 day boost), any way you look at it we are getting way more.

Kirsten, Scoughman and Sandy Barrows like this.
  9. Zoonie

Zoonie Member

Just check my Daily Reward and 2 days after collecting for my Raid Boss I am showing 200% energy. Does this mean that it only resets to day 1 values (5% for Stamina, 10% for energy) if you miss a day, but it does not if you collect?
    Daily Reward.png

10. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Yes I believe that is how it works now

11. Sir Opinion Alot

only resets if you miss a day, you can still stack 7 days worth up before collecting just like the normal, just now after 7 days the rewards dont reset

Zoonie and neill1990 like this.
  12. Zoonie

Zoonie Member

Thank you sir, I did not know that. If there were achievements for consecutive days played without missing, I would have got them already :)

Sir Opinion Alot likes this.