Should We Improve Raid Boss Achievements and Rewards?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by mi7ch, Jul 7, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Adrian Banks

Adrian Banks New Member

The Interpol Task Force was defeated in 5:23:24, you dealt 29643535 damage in 7080 attacks and healed the raid for 1419867 life in 4440 heals. Based on these results you have been rewarded with the following: Laughing Gas Grenade Laughing Gas Grenade 123 Attack 159 Defense 444o heals for basic reward, what a joke

2. Gazember

Gazember Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Just wait and see Kanos solution LOL

3. GATMAN

GATMAN Active Member

When is the ability to perish a raid going to be removed ?????

4. GATMAN

GATMAN Active Member

On a business note in reference to KP2 servers: how much is raid participation revenue down as compared to four months ago? I know I used to spend 200 a month, that's at least 800 Kano hasn't received for raids :)

5. Backdoor Boo boo

Backdoor Boo boo Active Member

Yup same for me not spending a dime now for 3 months kinda feels good:)

6. IMO; the new tier structure made it worse on those that worked hard to get to the 2nd tier then got tossed back into 1st. 1st tier loaded so quick, it made it difficult to get into many raids, even those that were sent privately to you, simply because many of us were not available to pay the game or get to our messages when they were sent, either due to time differences or simply work/sleep schedules. That in itself, made the current raid bosses less appealing to even do. Next, I noticed ( perhaps, it was only me? It "seemed", it took a lot more energy to make your min 1000, opposed to the stamina took to make the 1000 attacks.) I rarely, have to use fp's to refill energy, but this time around, especially in LCN & ZS it seemed like forever to even get to the min heals alone. In LCN, it got old quick so I did less then a handful of RB's, especially after doing the most damage on 1 of them and only getting a common item which att/def was worthless. The items in all the games need to be upped to make it interesting again. The higher level you get the harder it becomes to level and the more fp's you need to use. If you want people to stay interested in the RB's you need to make it interesting and again worth their while to participate. Just my 2 coppers worth.

HJM likes this.
  7. Sir Opinion Alot

Sir Opinion Alot Well-Known Member

heres the problem you think your the only one that came up with this everytime we turn around this is the same response and what i just told you kano has said 1000 times..... Trying to get a point across that it will never happen 2 times killing raid you can only heal that one Kano rules not mine, 2nd if you kill to many or do it on purpose and they see it they will ban you from even again KANO rule not mine, 3rd end of subject its because this has been said over and over and none of you listen. Raid are not like regular boss's so the same terms do not apply we older players have came to conclusion and Kano again says send out the links private if you want it to be safe. So every newbie needs to know end of subject its not going to happen....... Coding is easy but when you take 1 player out of the code and install another they do not carry the same stats so therefore the amount of damage, xp gained will change and they cannot go back on each raid and keep changing it, 2nd there are people out there that will boot someone if they are gettting more damage done and has chance for super some people will kick them so there friend can get the rewards, this has been pointed out over a year ago is why I said end of subject if you would read all the raid comments from the past you will see all the reasons kano will not let you boot someone........... END OF SUBJECT>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>:p

Chasity likes this.
  8. Sir Opinion Alot

lol there is a 1 link you can share you have to hit the share button first for the link to appear then you copy that link and send it out. If its not open you cannot do a 1 link share

9. Sir Opinion Alot

to clear this up each raid attack heal and xp and health is based off all players its like sw's once started you are stuck with the team, each person own placement of skill points make each raid different, so if you started to remove people you would have to restart the boss, give everyone there stamina back and start over cause you will not do the same damage with a different team, so in turn you want to restart each raid just cause your not happy you went public and someone didnt do what you expect from them. The raid coding is set in stone once the players are added in. YOU dont go changing the code of your xbox games just cause its not going how you want to? if you guys only seen the very first raid ever done you would love these, you couldnt even get 1 done in 8 days bahaaaaa and now you want to boot people hahaaa have you ever thought to write the people in the raid that hasnt done alot and let them know its going down, maybe they might help we the normal players here will join 70 to 200 or more raids in 1 season and we will not do the min. on everyone of them we join for the simple fact we have seen so many not get done over the last year and we just dont wanna waste our resources. This is where the raids was meant for a communication event and a very social activity so if your complaining that people aint doing enough ask yourself this are you being socialable enough and considerable enough to let someone they dont have min. and ask if they know this you never know they may come in and blast 40 mill and help finish it, so remember this is a social active event and if your not being social about it and verbally going and asking then your half the fault tooo......

Chasity likes this.
  10. robbin gordon

robbin gordon Well-Known Member

unlike you, i do trust my mobmates and groupmates and friends. i choose them wisely. raids work this way to put an element of uncertainty into the game. i have never sent a raid public.... only with close trusted friends or share groups. do i agree with the public posting ? no, but i have learned to adapt to it. you want the world handed to you, without having to work for it. entitled much ? alot of people like the ability to pass a raid to a friend, trusting them to take good care of it, and to share it properly, with people THEY trust.

if you had to be mobbed with every person you share a raid with, you'd have no one left to fight or hunt. geez.... stop being so damned lazy, and click a few extra times.

Sir Opinion Alot likes this.
  11. HJM

HJM Active Member

It's not about telling, when someone is just a stubborn xxxxxxxx and refuses to listen, and keep hitting until raid perishes,i would say those known players know exactly what they do, but for the record not so many doing it, and yes there have been some players just hitting raids like they hit any other boss, that in many cases has been just because they didn't know the idea of raids, and when someone said about it, they started to do healing too. Yes communication works with normal players, not with those who's main mission is to ruin others raids.

Kirsten likes this.
  12. Johan_76

Johan_76 New Member

would be nice if we could remove those silly campers from your raid..... they are just filling spots that others could fill in that want to do the fooking raid

Doofus and HJM like this.
  13. Xextreem

Xextreem Active Member

Increase also the minimum hit i like to see atleast 10% damage from every one and not 1%

14. Sir Opinion Alot

lol read the post before and through out the raid, you will never have that option you have to deal with the uncertainly of a raid being perished.

Chasity likes this.
  15. Sandy Barrows

Sandy Barrows Active Member

Sir Opinion a lot :( apt name - you can repeat your comments till the cows come home mate - I hadn't seen a post from the devs to say this wasn't doable - point is it s still happening and with private bosses so don't say post private again - we stil got spoilers and fence sitters - it's shamefull - I see what you are saying about the problems - but surely there is an option apart from banging on about logistics - can we not look at this again - surely this can be tweaked - I can't do coding and I can't see how to fix this but I see people trying their level best and investing effort to do a raid and getting frustrated for various reasons

16. Sandy Barrows

Sandy Barrows Active Member

The raids have got to be the most investable section in the game - so I'm sure from a commercial point of view that fixes are possible - the revenue must already be down and the new guys won't be spending on this aspect on the game so I am sure this will focus the thoughts - so never say never !

17. Doofus

Doofus New Member

Just finished a raid and collected zilch even though I finished in the top 10 in two of three categories. finished 12 in healing and had minimum completed. would like to know why and improvement would be welcomed. How about an prize alert based on real time stats indicating which prize that mobster is likely to receive once the kill is completed...

18. Chasity

Chasity Well-Known Member

Unfortunately, Mi7ch has mentioned not being able to have pirates walk the plank on a raid boss a few times. I have spent the last half hour looking through past threads to find a quote, & finally ran across this one: http://forums.kanoapps.com/threads/...-and-feedback-thread.14854/page-5#post-128288

Kirsten likes this.
  19. Chasity

Chasity Well-Known Member

THere's a better, more detailed explanation somewhere on this forum, but I have yet remember where it is located...

20. Sir Opinion Alot

lol Sandy reason i repeat myself is so kano dont have too they have said this 1000 times over send it private is the safest way, the coding is the easy part the hard part is if you replace someone and they make team do more damage how the hell you expect them to go through and change all the previous damage done, what part do people not understand when you take 1 factor out and add another you would have to go through and look at the entire raid and redo everyones pervious actions therefore with a new person in the mix your xp may be higher or lower now and they would have to go and fix all old attacks, health is the same, there is so much you all say its simple to fix the code yes maybe but then its a pain in the butt cause you would want them to go back and refigure all the previous actions...... REpeat no booting people from raids will never happen and i will keep tpying this till everyone gets used to the idea like we have over the year and a half. NEVER WILL HAPPEN......

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.